“Blah...”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Blah...”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This was a stop on my tour while on my way to Rick's Cafe. The food is just average and music was to loud. The locals beg on the beach and no one was telling them to leave us alone. There was a magician that came around and did tricks but act as if you had to tip him. I didnt ask for you to come to my table and start doing tricks. The restroom was NASTY. it smelled horrible. The giftshop was very overpriced.

2 Thank MrsJack_13

• Polish first
Mississauga, Canada
“Ripped off”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

2 margaritas and 2 beers $50US. Riiiiiiidiiicilous. The margaritas were good though - I must admit. Cool place overall, great beach - lots of vendors standing in front of the beach chairs and just gawking at you to make a purchase.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank MJMV86
Tracy, CA
“If you really have to...”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Okay, imagine my surprise when two shots of tequila cost me $30 American! Okay, after I balked, the bartender told me I could keep the shot glasses, but come on! At 96 Jamaican dollars to one American dollar, I expected a little better value. Don't waste your time on this tourist trap!

1 Thank Lance_1968
Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Average Margaritaville...GREAT beach!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went to Margaritaville Negril on an excursion. Food was average MV fare...drinks were ok....but the beach was gorgeous! There were people bothering you to do water sports...we were all kinda joking about it and laughing...but it was annoying. Water was warm and clear. I didn't see any of the water toys I saw in MoBay's MV...and there was no slide. Just an FYI. I was expecting that but that is ok.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kellie224
charlotte nc
“Nice Location”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Sand in the dinning room and a bucket full of nacho's and a good margarita. What else do you need? The drinks seem to be a little weak but overall pretty good. Nice water trampoline.