“Nice location, eh food.”

Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville
Ranked #38 of 196 Restaurants in Negril
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
McGuire AFB
“Nice location, eh food.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We ate here because it seemed to be the only place open at 8pm. I don't know where everyone was but it was pretty dead. It was like a 7 minute walk from our hotel which was nice and right on the 7mile beach. The food was ok. Def not worth if just for the food and I only gave it an average rating because of its location. We ordered dessert which was like a molten chocolate cake. I'm a huge chocolate lover so I was really excited! Unfortunately I didn't finish it. I always finish my chocolate desserts but I just couldn't force myself to each this thing they served me. The cake was gritty and dense and the "molten" part was not even warm. Booo!! Def not worth the cost for the food at all! It started raining while we were there but it is covered so that was a plus and it was quite interesting to watch the couple of drunks falling over themselves. What was nice was the walk back to our hotel in the rain!

Visited January 2013

• Polish first
Louth, Lincolnshire, England
“Margaritaville Negril”
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The location for the bar is great, right on the 7 mile beach of Negril. Unfortunately it is very pricey, much cheaper down the road. But saying that the margarita we had was very good, and we had to have a cheeseburger in paradise, we don't eat burgers at home so it was a treat. So been there done that, bought the t-shirt etc. unless you are a Jimmy Buffet fan , as my husband is, go somewhere else to eat, there are loads that are better value

Visited March 2013
Albany, New York
“rip off”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

worth seeing but if $ is a concern drink and eat someplace else. you can get a red stripe steps away for $2 or you can contribute to the jimmy buffet fund at $5.25 to lay in a lounge chair and swim out to the raft.

Visited April 2013
Burlington, Canada
“Great location”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Great location. Very popular spot. We had the Nachos, they were very good and plentiful. Service was quick. A little expensive.

Visited March 2013
Muskego
“Margaritaville”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Lot's of fun, lively crowd, lay in lawn chair, play in water, dine or shop...something for everyone.

Visited April 2013