Negril Palms Hotel
$133
$82
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

$109
$55
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $62/night.

$160
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
Hedonism II(Negril)
$639
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $750/night.

Negril Tree House Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/02
Bookit.com
$94
TripAdvisor
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$62
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmojito barseven mile beachpool deckhotel restaurantsecurity guardsmall poolcleaned dailygift shopbeautiful beachbeach vendorsall inclusivesred stripesmall resortjamaican foodwater sportsjerk chickenjuicys
Reviewed January 21, 2011

place was clean , service was excellent friendly staff . Loved the settings and the location .

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 19, 2011

This is the filthiest and dirtiest place I have ever stayed at. The rooms are not secure. The maids open up the windows when they clean and anyone can reach in and unlock the doors. There is NO hot water and we had to request blankets, as there were none in the room. Anything you need you have to pay extra for. The washroom is disgusting, I didn't feel clean all week. I would never go back.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Tif1981
Reviewed December 31, 2010

A friend and I wanted a relaxing Jamaican vacation and she chose The Palms based on the reviews through Tripadvisor. We were not disappointed! From the moment we arrived, we were treated very well by the staff. The rooms were comfortable, although we have both stayed in much nicer hotels. However, how much time do you really spend inside a room when you are in Jamaica anyway? The patio is amazing - the wood deck, beautiful tables, couches and chairs and the inviting pool. All of this overlooks the ocean. The Palms has a great beach where we spent most of our days. Again, the staff here is amazing. Ramsay is the "Facilitator" and makes sure everyone is happy and safe. He keeps the ruffians out and if you need anything at all, he can make it happen. The rest of the staff is just as accomodating. They all want to ensure you are happy and will go to any length to keep a smile on your face. One evening, a staff member even knocked on our door as a wake up call - he had overheard us say that we wanted to wake up at a certain time to get ready to go out that night. I recommend The Palms to anyone - families, couples or a group of friends. This place is great. Don't expect the all-inclusive scene here. Because this is run by the locals, you get the personal touch and really interact with the staff. I am so happy we stayed here and I will be back again!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2010

The palms

What can I say - obviously, the Palms sells their "deluxe" rooms.

The standard rooms are not up to par. I would not recommend staying at the Palms unless you get the deluxe rooms.

When I got to my room, and found a gecko in the closet, I realized there were no phones and no way to call room service. By the time I walked to the front desk to let them know about the gecko and back to my room, he was gone.

He showed up again the next day.

There are also no clocks in the rooms. There are no bed spreads, just sheets and a blanket. Expedia's description says down comforters. I don't know what hotel they were describing.

There are no dressers. I asked someone to bring me one, and they did. The floor was not clean, and someone eventually came to mop. The curtain fell when I was looking for the gecko and someone came to put it back up.

Day two - the shower head comes off and drenches the bathroom with water which runs down into the bedroom area. Again, there is no phone so I have to get dressed and go to the front desk to let them know.

They will not replace the shower head until day 3. So the night shower drenched the floor as well.

Hey at least the wireless is working.

The staff, for the exception of Jeremy (I think, the electrician) who put the curtain up, mopped the floor, killed the lizard and brought the dresser, does nothing to make you feel special.

The food, however, was pretty good. Especially the salmon.

Next time, I will stay somewhere else but definately have dinner on Sunday and listen to the great sax soloist.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2010

I feel badly that it has taken me 8 months to write this review but considering we are returning to Jamaica this year and are making a point of staying at The Palms Resort, I thought I would take the time and say why.
My husband and I had a wonderful 2 week vacation in Negril last February. We initially stayed at Catch a Falling Star up on the cliffs and spend our next week, sadly, staying at The Tree House on the beach, the most pathetic excuse for a hotel, not a pleasant staff, everything worn out and unattractive, poor food. Catch a Falling Star was a delightful stay, higly recommend. While at The Treehouse we wished to escape our environment and started by having breakfast at The Palms Resort, we weren't even guest there and despite that we received the warmest, most delightful service from Macksano, he truly made our stay in Jamaica. The patio for eating at the Palms is charming, the food great (and we are FUSSY), the pool and bar area just lovely. All of the staff there are some of the warmest we met in our stay in Jamaica. We had the delight of getting to know the owner of The Palms Resort, he went out of his way to welcome us despite us not being guests and he is a visionary. He has not owned the resort for a long time but has such great plans for it and is so open to suggestions. We loved that he wishes to use art from the area to enhance rooms, he has great taste, this place will just keep getting better and better. One night we were also dazzled by very high calibre entertainment, a really exceptional singer and group. I could only wish this resort the very best success, they deserve it!!!!!! Thank you for all the special touches, we remember you all so fondly, especial Macksano...best waiter I have ever had, we like to count you as our friend.
Rob and Jan ,.... hope to see you again this year, but we'll be smart this time and stay with you!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple