“Great place to stay right on the beachw/nice rooms/service is great & would recommend it”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Negril Palms Hotel

Negril Palms Hotel
Ranked #41 of 85 Hotels in Negril

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed December 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at the Palms Resort. We wanted a romantic getaway. We had asked for a Deluxe King toom with an ocean view. We were put in a room closest to the main road. The only view was of the room acrossed from us, no privacy at all. We complained and were told there were no other rooms. We only seen 1 other guest while we were there. No hot water and very little pressure. The next morning no water at all. They also thouht it was appropriate to start construction work before 7:00 am. The security that showed us to our room was very rude and did not care to hear our complaints. We made the best off a bad situation but would never stay there again.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Janet2011_12
Kingston, Jamaica
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I saws this property online and immediately fell in love. I tried to call for three days to get a reservation and was so excited when I did. However that was soon short lived as when I called to reconfirm my booking I was told it was cancelled because I did not pay a deposit !!! So I explained to the supervisor that at the time of booking I was not advised of the requirement nor was I asked for a credit card to secure the booking. Oh well I was told they are fully booked and I did not pay a deposit. So I asked could no one have contacted me re same.
Word from the wise make sure you ask how to make your deposit !!!!!!!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Natalie-Gaye

Travelers are raving about these Negril hotels

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed here in oct 2011 with my partner and 6 month old son. The room was lovely and location perfect.
The food was pricey but was only here for a weekend.
A lovely little place to get away from the hustle and bustle

• Stayed October 2012
Medford, Massachusetts
Reviewed September 23, 2012

The location is awesome, right on the beach and just a few steps away from Margaritaville, which had some of the better food around. As of the end of September the pool was still being worked on and was not available. We had a room at the front of the property facing the road and it was very loud. There weren't any windows, just wooded shutters so the noise was unbelievable. The first night the bar across the street had music blasting so loud until 10 PM we could not even hear our television. Then you're woken all throughout the night by the constant horn honking and scooters driving by. The WiFi signal would not reach our room and we had to walk to the center of the property to get online, but it was a fast connection when we did. The hot water was non existent!! The water at the beach was warmer than out shower. The beach access was great, just grab your towel and you were there. Got a great deal on a jet ski ride from the place right next door.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank nd02155
Dawson City, Canada
Reviewed September 18, 2012

It was a pretty average room. and when It did not say the pool was under construction so when I got there i was disappointed. In the rooms there was a ad for 10% off everything in the bar, and gift shop for guess when I asked they said it was an old ad and that not a valid offer. the staff was hard to find when needed. Over all just a average room.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Carmen H
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We stayed here for new year's which also meant that the neighbours were a bit loud and there are no windows, just wooden slats.
The overall stay was fine. Rooms were adequate, maybe needed a lick of paint in the bathroom, but location is super. right on the beach. Food is really nice albeit a bit pricey, but that's what you get when you're eating at touristy places in Jamaica.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends