“Tranquility at it's Best!”
Review of Moon Dance Cliffs

Moon Dance Cliffs
Ranked #49 of 81 Hotels in Negril
Los Angeles, California
“Tranquility at it's Best!”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was my first time visiting this resort and it was absolutely beautiful. My friends and I were treated like royalty from the time we stepped on the premises. The entire staff was absolutely wonderful and very attentive. Our butler TiTanya was AWESOME. She made sure that all of our needs were met as she went above and beyond her call of duty. Whatever we needed and didn't have she made sure she got it. I truly felt special and very much cared for. The meals were delicious and the drinks were fantastic. All the amenities were great and the grounds were tranquil. The one touch that humbled me the most is when TiTanya and Tamaira gave me a card and chocolate cake to celebrate my birthday; it brought tears to my eyes. Moon Dance made me feel like I was family and my trip was one of the best ever. I definitely plan to visit this place often.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank eleassear

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Palmdale, California
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my first time at this resort and I must say it was pure heaven. We were greeted with smiles and a refreshing cocktail. T-Tanya was the best. She didn't miss a beat with the meals and overall comfort. After a long day of shopping she came back with everyone's packages while we all went on to the beach. She even rode back to the airport to give us a personal good bye. Christine insured that our rooms were clean and comfortable every day, and there was not a drink that Trevor couldn't create that was not a "A+". This entire team made sure that we had the time of our lives. The pools and the grounds were awesome. The sunsets were magnificent. I think I will make this my yearly get away.

Room Tip: This place is a must stay resort.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Anita J
Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

I have reviewed it before - all I can say I will do it again over and over. A place to have fun, be pampered, and enjoy it to the max, without leaving the resort. I can't wait to celebrate my son's anniversary at Moon Dance.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Maria D
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This was the second time I stayed at moon dance cliffs! This hotel is nothing short of amazing! The grounds are heavenly the staff is incredible and gives a family feeling to the guests! Special shout out to Hassan who works the pool bar! Thanks to Rickey the manager who runs a great hotel! We will always return yearly to this star studded hotel! We have spent two anniversaries there now! Cu next year!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Blueyesonelove
Port of Spain, Trinidad
Reviewed August 8, 2013

From the minute we arrived to the minute we left, this was an amazing vacation. Very good location, very friendly and attentive staff and good food. We enjoyed 4 days of crystal blue waters, gorgeous sunsets and genuine rest and relaxation! We stayed in a Caribbean View Room, which is the most affordable and it was just what we wanted....quite spacious, with a clean well-apportioned bathroom and a comfortable bed. The private balcony with a view of the sea was a real plus as well as the free wifi which worked well for the most part. I will miss breakfast overlooking the cliffs off Negril, swimming in the beautiful pool as well as in the small private cave off the rocks. We thoroughly recommend this hotel and plan to return.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jax S
New York City, New York
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went back to Jamaica to celebrate our anniversary. And I have to say we had an even better time than we did last year. We traveled with our friends and children. We had such a relaxing week. Every night we sat down by the cliffs and watched the sunset. No need to go to Rick’s. The views at Moon Dance are spectacular! We stayed in the Crystal Dawn Villa this trip. The view from the bedroom was stunning. Another couple got married on our anniversary (beautiful wedding) they had a steal drum band for their cocktail hour. So we sat in our villa opened our balcony door and enjoyed the music.

This year we even fished off the cliffs. Not the kind of fishing we do in NY, REAL fishing. It was a great experience for our son. One day our group of 7 went on a glass bottom boat ride to go snorkeling. A great time was had by all. Definitely have to recommend Vincent’s glass bottom boat and snorkeling tour. We also went out to a bar called Good Timez Bar and Grill. Great drinks, great food and good company!
It was my husband’s best friend’s birthday and they made sure it was a great day for him. And at dinner they helped his wife and children surprise him. There is no way to really put into words what this hotel will do for you. They will make your wedding beyond your dreams. (Ours certainly was) If you have an occasion to celebrate, they will make sure it’s a magnificent celebration.
As I mentioned it was our anniversary. Another couple was having their wedding that day so we tried to stay out of sight. Kerri (the world’s best wedding coordinator) asked us what our dinner plans were. We told her we would just eat in the sports bars since the wedding was going on. I wont tell you want they did (in case you go back for your anniversary they can surprise you lol) but they set up the most romantic evening for us. Above and beyond. Thank you Kerri, Clyde and whoever else was involved. Kerri even without helping us get married your still the best.

Give yourself a treat and visit the spa. We had the best massages. As well as manicure and pedicures. Great services with beautiful rooms. All the ladies and one gentlemen at the spa are great!

As usual the staff at Moon Dance is what really makes your trip amazing…. A group of people who go out of their way all day - every day to make sure you have the best vacation experience possible. Ray Ray, Jonnie Walker, Omight, TQ, Hassan, Tracey Ann, Tracial, Titanya, Tamara, Sherika, Clyde, Hitbol, Jovan, Dwayne, THANK YOU FOR MAKING EVERY DAY BETTER AND BETTER AND ALWAYS MAKING US SMILE. We truly appreciate all of you! Kitchen staff you know we love love love all of you! All our changes-add on’s - take off’s – special requests – and it always came out perfect! The garlic butter for the lobster – FANTASTIC!!!! Thank you front desk staff for making us feel so welcome. Miss Christine and the rest of the housekeeping staff, thank you for keeping everything perfect. (the laundry service is wonderful option) Richard Warren and Richard Gordon, your both fantastic men. Thank you for helping to make out trip perfect. If you want anything these two gentlemen will make sure it happens for you. So sorry if we are forgetting anyone.

If you want an amazing, relaxing, welcoming vacation Moon Dance should be your only option in Negril!

Room Tip: Crystal Dawn villa offers an amazing view right from your upstairs bed, and the ground level outdoor...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank maldj
Miami, Florida
Reviewed July 13, 2013

My experience at Moon Dance started on the 1st of July when we arrived for my son's wedding, from the moment we arrived it was constant attention, greeting at the loby with a drink, the relaxing/awesome massage, the clean and beautiful rooms, the food staff, the bartenders were the best, we had so much fun, I hated to leave. I think my daughter in law Cary V. has summed it up of what an awesome resort Moon Dance is and what a wonderful Weddding it was.

Room Tip: All the rooms have great views.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Maria D