Moon Dance Cliffs
$313
$190
$90
$65
Travellers Beach Resort(Negril)(Great Value!)
$58
$192
$160
$854
$484
White Sands Negril(Negril)(Great Value!)
$64
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool barwedding guestsbeautiful resortsea lifecliffsvacationladder
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 20, 2012

What a property! I was there for a wedding and everthing was incredible. Kerry the wedding planner has here act together even with the most difficult guest. The hotel manager Richard Warren is always around checking on everything. Even Linus the GM who manages two properties was very visible.
I would recommend this property for wedding or just a quick and private, relaxing getaway. It was phenominal.
I only have one suggestion which I believe they are working on. There is no coffee makers in the room so for a morning coffee addict like myself it is a bit of a stretch to get up and go get coffee in the restauarant or even call and have it delivered when you need that morning fix to start the day. Other than that everything is there for you.
Well done!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank rasbrat
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This was our first trip to Jamiaca, and I don't think we could have picked a better place for the first trip. Moon Dance Cliffs is exceptional. From the first day to the last day, we were tended to by the incredible staff. We were able to really sit back and relax. The wedding was beautiful and something to really remember. The scenery from the rooms was great. The sunsets were breathtaking. The staff were really great. They introduced themselves and they seemed to be able to remember our names. Johnny Walker, Hasson, and Stacey were great bartenders and hosts during the day for all of us. They ensured we were happy, comfortable and relaxed. Tamara was our host on the nights, and she was just great. The management ensures our stay and the wedding were picture perfect. If you were looking to get married there, by all means do so. If you are just looking for a relaxing retreat, this is also the place for that too.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a bad room in this entire resort. All rooms face the ocean, and either first floor or second floor, you get an amazing view.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tamara J
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This was our first trip to Jamaica and our first trip to Moon Dance Cliffs (MDC). To be honest I had a tough time not being able to touch, taste and see all the wedding plans come together over the last year as I worked with Kerry (an exceptional asset both to me as the bride and to MDC - WONDERFUL), but I blame that on my thorough personality. Every fear, worry, and concern I had was instantly washed away the moment I arrived at MDC. We were immediately welcomed by a handful of smiling, friendly faces who remained at our disposal throughout the entire trip. Each day we met new faces - new friends, and my dreams were brought to life. They helped plan offsite adventures, a picture perfect rehearsal dinner, and a postcard perfect wedding. I've never cried so many happy tears. If you are looking for a destination wedding resort - stop looking - you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kry01stle
Reviewed December 6, 2012

This was my second trip to Moon Dance Cliffs for a wedding. The first one was incredible, so we advised a family member that this was a great place to get married.
From the moment we arrived we were spoiled by the incredible staff. The food and service at the restaurants was fantastic. The bar servers introduced themselves when we first sat down, and were friendly, personable, and well-mannered.
Richard Gordon is at the center of operations and makes this place run like a well-oiled machine. He is always watching over the operation and making sure that everything runs smoothly.
Kerry Ann was our butler on the first trip and we fell in love with her. She pampered our entire family. We were so glad to see her again. She is sweet, kind, and always goes out of her way to make sure that you are taken care of.
The property is wonderful. When the bus or van pulls up at the resort, you are looking through an open-air lobby that frames paradise. The buildings, palm trees, landscaping, and pools are fantastic. As soon as you arrive at that view, you know that you are at someplace special.
The wedding was wonderful. If you are looking for a destination for a wedding, look no further. I have experienced it as the father of the bride, and as a family member, and I promise you that this is the place to do it.

Room Tip: If you can get a group together and get one of the houses on the property, the butler makes the experience even better!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Patrick J
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Treated like a queen from arrival to departure even during a hurricane!!! Wedding was great! Villas are the way to go! The butlers make sure you have everything you need before they leave for the night --personal bar was stocked every day, coffee already brewed when finally woke up. The view is very peaceful. Perfect destination wedding venue will definitely be back

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family