“A STAY IN PRADISE”
Review of Moon Dance Cliffs

Moon Dance Cliffs
Ranked #49 of 80 Hotels in Negril
Reviewed March 22, 2011

If you are the type of person that needs to get away and shut down the hectic pull of your day to day life then come and stay at Moon Dance Cliffs...This was the most rewarding and relaxing trip I have yet to encounter. The Hotel rooms were extremely large, the food awesome. The staff, friendly and fun. (Shout out to Tamara and D'Wayne). This place is really incredible. The service surpasses your expectation. I have nothing but praise about my entire stay...Would I go back again?? well you can form your own opinion. Try it, you'll love it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 14, 2011

This place is well worth every penny. I loved the service, the people and the food. My recommendation is to spend the extra dollars for "All Inclusive" it is worth it. You dont have to pay for anything else once you get there (unless you do the spa and excursions) just relax.

The rooms are large and beautiful, the food is wonderful.

My husband and I are already planning our return.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Blueeffu
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We planned a "Short and Sweet Birthday, Escape Michigan's Cold Winter Weather Weekend only two weeks prior to our Feb 11, stay at the Cliffs.
I visit Jamaica often and stay mostly at the smaller hotels and villas. I enjoy the personal attention that the boutique hotels offer...( Hey I'm on vacation!!!) The staff at Moon Dance Cliffs are very friendly and very accommodating. The Concierge added the warm Jamaican hospitality by going out his way to help us wrap a necklace and sending the champagne to make my friends milestone birthday more memorable and managed to make her husband look even more thoughtful!!!
I loved the art & decor and the lay out of the resort.
I work with women and if I hear of anyone thinking about a destination wedding I would highly recommend Moon Dance Cliff Hotel. I'm planning a return visit this August for my birthday .

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank g0meagan
Reviewed February 11, 2011

The first thing you notice about Moondance Cliffs is the freindliness of the staff. They are always smiling and looking for ways to make your stay special. All of them rembered my name and were very personable. We stayed in a one bedroom suite that could not have been more comfortable or clean and we had enormous space with 2 outside patios and our own hot tub. The pool offered enough secluded spots for privacy and the seating, unlike many other hotels in Jamaica, was very comfortable, even after 10 days. The food offered sufficient variety that it was not necessary to seek outside restaurants more than a couple of times. The quality of the food was first class and the comparison with other well known restaurants in Negril was greatly superior. It was a perfect vacation and I will book for next year.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2011

I stayed here with my family last year for our annual vacation. The staff was very friendly! I really have no complaints and would recomend to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed February 2, 2011

The location, staff, and overall environment at Moon Dance Cliffs was outstanding! If there is one place in Jamaica to go and truly relax and enjoy it is Moon Dance Cliffs. We will definitely be back. All inclusive package is the best way to go, in order to fully enjoy your stay. The staff was extremely helpful!!! We absolutely loved it...

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Having stayed at Moon Dance Cliffs twice now, this really is like a second home. Everyone on the staff is polite, friendly and eager to take care of you. The food is great and the chef, Gladstone, really likes to get feedback on what you think about his food and menu. Having breakfast at Annie's is the perfect way to start the day.

Our room was very clean and in my opinion has the best view. The spa is awesome and I highly recommend the "no worries" massage. It's the best massage I've ever had. Kohler has nothing on Moon Dance. You can't beat their quality and value.

The pool is beautiful and is where we like to spend our time unless the NFL Conference Championship is in progress. For the sports fan, there are 3 TVs in the outdoor sports bar. What better place to be when it's 20 degrees in Chicago and the Bears are losing???

After thinking long and hard, I can only come up with one suggestion for improving the experience. The staff moves supplies (groceries perhaps) through the grounds from one place to another. I can appreciate the need to keep all areas supplied but maybe you can grease the wheels on the shopping cart. It is a little disruptive when you're relaxing to the sound of the waves on the cliffs.

I was sad to leave last year in 2010 and it was even harder this year. We will be back again. For us, this is the only resort in Negril. I'm counting the days already and hoping to increase the duration of our stay by a couple more days.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple