Book In Advance

from $109.00
from $107.00
from $126.00
More Info
All reviews boat ride black river names carved lobster unique experience red stripe on stilts license plates play dominoes once in a lifetime ys falls bucket list few beers south coast caught fish rum punch worth the trip
Reviewed February 12, 2019

I read about this attraction and thought it would be cool to see since it was so unique. We had our driver take us to the boat ride, and caught the boat out there. Looks cool but it is right off the coast, not what I had imagined it being further out in the ocean. Anyway, we got there and there were a few people. We had one guy say hi to us and he was the same guy that got us Red Stripes. Other than that, everyone else laid around and smoked pot. It was like we had just walked onto someone's living room and they all just laid around and smoked all day. I won't say it wasn't friendly, I won't say it wasn't pretty, it was just not apparently my thing. It was cool to see, but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone coming to visit Jamaica. I certainly wouldn't go again, but if you want to hang out off the coast and smoke marijuana, it may be your thing.

1  Thank Aly A
Reviewed February 9, 2019

We were in Negril two weeks ago and really wanted to visit this quaint little bar on stilts in the crystal blue ocean..was on my list........as we say...so we went on a Monday ...enjoyed our boat ride out to the Peligan Bar was very quiet when we arrived and few people but within minutes more people arrived...we were greeted ,if thats what they call it....seen four staff .all laying down, so we asked if we could get a drink and some food ..one of them got us our red stripe and told us he didnt really know about the food.we asked if we could have some tunes and they told us that was later....lol.we loved the view ....stayed for a few hours with no food in site..lol..glad we went to see what it was like, but wish it had of been a little more lively .especially the staff.....sorry just my opinion...

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank kateot2
Reviewed February 7, 2019 via mobile

Our first trip to Negril we paired Pelican Bar with YS falls. Nothing else quite like pelican bar, definitely add it to your bucket list!! Catch a boat ride out, have some Red Stripes and maybe some grilled lobster for lunch.

1  Thank jamaicajeff102602
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

We took a boat ride from Black River to Floyd’s Pelican Bar. This is by far the most unique experience of our trip in Jamaica. The bar is in the middle of the sea and the only way to get there is by boat. They have great drinks and food. The staff are super friendly.

1  Thank charlythuo
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

Had a great time at the Pelican Bar. Enjoyed the short boat ride to and from. Had a few drinks and enjoyed the view and the vibe.

Date of experience: January 2019