“Worth the trip if you're staying close by. My 7 year olds LOVED it!”

Floyd's Pelican Bar
Ranked #2 of 20 Nightlife in Negril
Mountainside, New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Worth the trip if you're staying close by. My 7 year olds LOVED it!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We were staying in Treasure Beach and took a ride out to the Pelican Bar with Captain Ted ($35 per person). The bar is pretty cool and laid back. lots of swimming around and cold beers. My 7 year old boys loved the ride there and back and the bar. They thought it was the coolest thing ever. We ordered the lobster (stew) and the fish. It took a LONG time...but we got to the bar pretty early. The fish was better than the lobster... We had a nice time waiting though...playing dominoes and talking to everyone. The trip back was very choppy though so I can't imagine coming all the way from Negril and Montego Bay...

• Korean first
London, England, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“All at sea, like being in a film set”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Stopped here on the way back from the Black River. Just for a couple of beers and a swim. You will never have been to a bar quite like it .

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love love love!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

A stop in the middle of nowhere surrounded by clear blue waters, it was absolutely lovely. And you can eat some yummy lobster on top of it. I recommend this hands down, best part of the trip.

1 Thank May A
Panama City Beach, Florida
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Never gets old”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Love everything about the place. Been there 4 times and will continue to go every time I get a chance. Overproof on ice is what I recommend to drink but that's just me.

1 Thank Duckdodgers850
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Insanely Beautiful”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I do not even have words to describe this amazing bar out in the middle of the ocean. Magical would be the only word that comes to mind! I highly recommend going to this bar if you are in the Negril area. Once in a lifetime opportunity!