“Truly amazing bar!”

$107.00*
Jamaican South Coast Private Sightseeing Tour
Ranked #2 of 21 Nightlife in Negril
Reviewed August 26, 2013

A bar in the middle of the sea, wow!
Eeveryone that visits, leaves with great memories and leaves behind a momento.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Once in a lifetime experience.... Words can't describe how incredible it is! Whole in the wall, tiki bar in the middle of the ocean. Awesome lounge bar

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place is about the coolest bar in the World. In fact the Sunday we went the Sunday Observer rated it the #1 Beach Bar in the World. I totally agree. Went on a girl's weekend and it was a blast. At first I was apprehensive about the structure because it looks a little rickety. But it's very solid and before you knew it I was dancing around and having too much fun. The Red Stripes are cold and the rum punch is intoxicating (LOL). The fried fish is to die for. I hope I make it back. But if I don't, I'll treasure this memory forever.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

My husband and I took a catamaran cruise through Island Routes from Sandals Whitehouse to the Pelican Bar. From start to finish our trip was amazing! Food was great, Red Stripe was great, the all around atmosphere was a lot of fun. We even got a picture with Floyd. Thanks for a great trip. We'll be back the next time we are in Jamaica.

1  Thank 282tiffanye
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hubs and I hired a driver for the day in Negril and this is one of the spots we wanted to visit. There’s a small fishing boat that whisks you out to the bar ($2000 JMD rnd trip) and yes there are pelicans, but they are several meters away from the bar on sand dunes. The water surrounding the bar was about waist high. I brought my snorkel gear with me but didn't see too much other than coral, the bartender advised me not to swim out too far (not sure why b/c I am a mermaid..lol). It wasn't too crowded, a few locals and a few tourist. We stayed about an hour, had a beer, took a few pics, and scratched this off my bucket list.