“Get away and truly relax!”
other travelers have booked this property
Salt water pool
Salt water pool
Front off owners cottage
Master suite
Front door
View from one bed room all have sea view from bed
Separate bar
Blue sky villa were your dreams become reality
Kitchen
Bathroom in master
Sea view looking south
Pool area with great view of the sea
Outdoor barbequee
Walk way to sea and sea pool and sea swimming,snorkeling,fishing
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
pafederli...
Klamath Falls, Oregon
“Get away and truly relax!”
Reviewed May 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

I went to have fun and relax. This was the best desicion I made. My friends and I had a great time. Dorothy the chef is absolutely amazing and cooks a variety of foods. We were just minutes away from the beach, plenty of places to eat out if we wanted. The villa has the island feel with comforts of home.

I can’t wait to go back. It was a real vacation, with the best of both world! Fun and rest!!

I would recommend Blue Sky to all, it feels like home!!

May 26, 2018
Thank you patty for your kind words we do appreciate the time you took to let us know how we are doing and we’re glad your vacation was what you wanted.
Steve
miasyreet...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“BEWARE, A Huge Disappointment!!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2018 for a stay in May 2018
people found this review helpful

To begin, the website states the villa is 45 minutes from the airport which isn’t true. The ride is AT LEAST 1.5 hours. The villa is run down and ragged. Rooms, furnishings and linens were dated and worn. My bed was extremely uncomfortable. The pool was filled by a garden hose and was TINY. The property dogs drank out of the pool and slept on the patio furniture leaving fur everywhere. We went to dinner at a restaurant that the website claims was in walking distance. In actuality, it was a few miles away, definitely not a walkable distance! It is worth mentioning that the restaurant, Ivan’s, was quite delicious and had an incredible view. The air conditioning in my room at blue sky villa was non working, and as soon as I opened my doors to get air from the patio instead, the dogs on property ran in my room!!! The bathroom lights flickered and eventually cut off enabling me from showering. There was no staff on property overnight leaving our family alone. When we questioned this, we were told that the dogs secured the property. Our family made a quick decision that the property would not work for us, and was overall quite disappointing compared to what we saw online. The very next morning I called the owner Steve and expressed to him my disappointment and concerns. I let him know we would be looking for another place to stay on the island. He became defensive and kept asking me if we visited the nearby beach as if that would make up for everything else! I told him we weren’t interested in staying and that we expected a more luxurious feel, as “luxury” was mentioned on the website numerous times. He stated that he was hesitant to refund any money but would give us back the money we paid in groceries which was over $420. I asked that he consider refunding at least a portion of the trip, reminding him that we only stayed one night and would have to pay a considerable amount to relocate last minute. In the end, the owner did not refund ANY of our money NOR the cost for groceries, resulting in a $2,500 loss for our family, not to mention an ADDITIONAL $2,600 to switch to another resort. This was a terrible experience and I would not recommend anyone stay here if you are expecting a high end feel. Very run down, and not worth spending your hard earned money!!! Luckily our new resort was top notch, and we were able to recover our experience here in beautiful Jamaica, despite being out of a few thousand dollars. Think carefully before booking here!!!

May 14, 2018
Just please look at all other reviews and you will understand that these allegations are false and misleading and not true
Ratchett1...
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 20, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Absolutely Amazing!!! The view is breathtaking, the staff is great and the food is fantastic. I would recommend to any one. Right down the road from the blue hole, Ricks cafe and 7 mile beach.

Mar 23, 2018
Jill L
“Amazing Place To Stay.......”
Reviewed February 1, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

My four teenage children, brother and I had the great opportunity to stay in this magical home in Jamaica. It was a relaxing time after the holidays. The home was so lovely along with the owners and staff. This home is situated in a premier location to include a fresh water ocean pool in front of the property. There were many days that we didn't want to leave! We had amazing meals that were prepared by their cook, Dorothy who is such a gem. We all felt like we got a taste of the real Jamaican lifestyle and we felt so at home. We can't wait to go back!!!

Feb 2, 2018
Thank you Jill for your kind words I will pass it on to the staff thank you very much for taking the time to wright this we all appreciate it.

Steve & patty
Madi S
San Clemente, California
“Best Vacation Yet”
Reviewed January 26, 2018 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

This house made our vacation the best vacation yet! I recently visited with my family for the Holiday's and I have to say our visit was amazing! The people that were staffed were amazing! So sweet, caring, and very attentive. The chef, Dorthy was fabulous and cooked some of the best dishes I have ever eaten. She knew how to prepare anything from bacon to traditional Jamaican dishes that blew our taste buds away. The rest of the staff was so warming and making sure we were all comfortable during the duration of our stay. The owners were present during our stay, and were SO helpful with giving us great restuarnt advice and great deals on local activities. They had the most amazing masseuse come and give in house massages. It was affordable and very relaxing. Her times are very flexible and she will work around any plans you have. I have to brag about the amazing on site pools they had for us to enjoy. My favorite was the salt water pool with real running ocean water coming to fill the pool. I feel as if I was in an ocean pool with the sound of waves crashing right below the pool. They also had a ladder going into the ocean for easy access to swim and be able to snorkel right off the house. The pure water pool was very lovely too. I have to say my stay was 10/10 and I would highly recommend booking this villa! Not only for the great staff and beautiful views, but the nicest owners that will be very attentive to any problems or concerns! Thanks again Blue Sky Villa for an amazing vacation and stay!

Jan 27, 2018
You are very welcome we all try very hard but when you here it told to you it's always great I will tell the crew they will be happy thank you.
Steve & patty
Sue B
“ILL NEVER STAY ANYWHERE ELSE.....THIS PLACE HAS CHANGED ME,AND IVE BEEN TO EVERY ISLAND IN CARIBBEAN”
Reviewed August 16, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed at bluesky villa in aug.First,ill say,we went with a full itinerary of planned activities,we did none,because you dont want to leave the property.You are provided with a first class cook who prepares ,fantastic Jamaican dishes,a driver,a person that oversees the property,and the owner Steve,actually answers his phone when you call him.the villa is away from beaches and the jamaican hustle,noone will bother you.the neighborhood is quite safe,and the people are super friendly.I have stayed at alot of places across the caribbean,,this is the best spot ive ever stayed in,bar none.i have already booked more time there.

Your age range 50-64
Aug 18, 2017
Thank you for your time and kind words we will also inform our staff we are very happy our home became your home for the trip thank you

Patty and steve
Nathan P
“Awesome house for group of friends”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

A group composed of me and 8 friends had a blast here. The house is awesome, and is well laid out. 4 individual bedrooms with its own bathrooms, that open up looking into the ocean. The ocean pool is really cool, and snorkeling in the morning from your backyard is pretty great. Aside from the great view, Dorothy (the personal cook) prepared some amazing meals; curried goat and chicken, grilled red snapper, fresh shrimp pasta, to name a few.

Steve was incredibly helpful in getting us cabs and rides whenever we needed it, and even orchestrated picking up our groceries for us. You can't beat what you get for your money here.

Your age range 25-34
Jun 11, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review ,we had a great time serving you and the group and hope to see you next year thanks again steve
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing