“Family Holiday at Jamrest Villa”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of JamRest Villas

The Playground
Gated Entrance - 24 hours Security
The Country Store and Deli
Richmond Estate's  Private Beach - 3 minutes away
Chukka Adventures - 2 minutes away.
Dolphin Cove - 10 minutes away
Dunn's River - 10 minutes away
Mystic Mountains - 10 minutes away
Green Grotto Caves - 15 minutes
Cranbrook Flower Forest - 15 minutes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 33 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Venture46...
“Family Holiday at Jamrest Villa”
Reviewed September 18, 2018 for a stay in August 2018
person found this review helpful

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at The Jamrest Villa.
The property was very clean and maintain to a very high standard. Each room was tastefully decorated.
It was exactly as discribed by other reviewers.
We were very impressed by the decor of each room which included flat screen TV’s and air conditioning in every room.
We had other family members who also stayed in another villa on the Richmond Estate and that villa did not measure up to our villa.

Mrs Suzie was amazing. She kept the villa very clean and looked after us well. She cooked us some tasty dishes and was also very helpful.

I would definitely return to this villa and I know that family members are also looking to book for next year.
The only negative thing I can say about the property is that someone ate all the mangoes before we got there

Thank you Nick and Mrs Suzie for making our stay a memorable one.

Valda & Glen Jones

Kadion R
Florida
“My forever home!!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2018 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

This will be our 6th stay at this exquisite vacation rental, so when I say the service and accommodations are always exceptional is an understatement. At this point we are like family. Nick and his staff are always on point.

The amenities listed are always what is there. He ALWAYS leaves a cellphone with just enough minutes just in case you need to call him or even if you need to add on to it so that you can call locally throughout the island. Now that is grand service. I have stayed in the same development in other homes and sadly not one of them has ever measured up to this one. I really mean that.

There is a housekeeper available to us which we tend to clean up ourselves at this point just because we have been at this house so many times. I cannot wait to book again for our Nov. trip so they can meet my new baby (btw which the housekeeper asked for when my mother traveled solo).

At the bottom of this review it asks, would I recommend to a friend? The answer is yes but honestly I want to say no so that I can always book this property for myself :-). I have nothing but great things to say about this home which is always clean and inviting. My 6yr old really believes this is his Jamaica house.

Until we book again.

Peter H
“Richmond Estate, Ocho Rios”
Reviewed July 5, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

This home was amazing! We had a great time on our family vacation. The kids loved the pool. Thank you for accommodating us Ms. Susie and Nick H.

Carol-Ann...
“Excellent Vacation Home”
Reviewed April 5, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Just as or even more beautiful than the pictures.

Big up to Suzie and Teresa! Great service ladies.

We will be back soon.

IanLaidla...
Trinidad
“Super Vacation Villa”
Reviewed January 30, 2018 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Spent a wonderful week at this clean, comfortable and conveniently located villa. The villa is fully furnished and air-conditioned, fully equipped kitchen and tastefully decorated. There are Smart TVs with cable and internet in each bedroom and the living room. It is in a secure gated-community and very close to the pool area. We rented a car and found it easy to get around at our leisure. We visited Dolphin Cove, Mystic Mountain, Dunns River Falls, Runaway Bay Golf Club and shopped in Ocho Rios for groceries and souvenirs. Suzie, the housekeeper, made us feel at home and keeps the villa in pristine condition. Nick, our host, was very accommodating and helpful.

Your age range 50-64
763mauric...
United States
“Great stay”
Reviewed January 7, 2018 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Recently spent a week at Jamrest. The accommodations are first rate. Conveniently located in Ochoa Rios. Close to the beach,Dolphins Cove,Blue Hole and other entertaining attractions. Ample guality dining nearby.Miss T kitchen was exceptional. The bedrooms at Jamrest are spacious,clean with air conditioning units that kept things cool inside. Everyday was 90*+ so units that function properly are much appreciated . It’s in a gated community with a very useful market just outside the gates. Suzi, who helps maintain the property and also will cook upon request was fabulous. Would definitely recommend.

ambeecham
New York City, New York
“Absolutely a beautiful home”
Reviewed December 30, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Enjoyed my stay at Jamrest villa. It’s a beautiful home, the picture did not lie and the home didn’t disappoint. Ms. Suzie the housekeeper is such a lovely person, kind and sweet. She was a wonderful host and made sure that the house was clean at all time and always inquired about how I was doing. I have no hesitation in renting or recommending Jamrest Villa to friends and family.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing