“PERFECT, SAFE, LUXURY VILLA!!!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of JamRest Villas

The Playground
Gated Entrance - 24 hours Security
The Country Store and Deli
Richmond Estate's  Private Beach - 3 minutes away
Chukka Adventures - 2 minutes away.
Dolphin Cove - 10 minutes away
Dunn's River - 10 minutes away
Mystic Mountains - 10 minutes away
Green Grotto Caves - 15 minutes
Cranbrook Flower Forest - 15 minutes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NigelArse...
Solihull, West Midlands
“PERFECT, SAFE, LUXURY VILLA!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

After spending a number of days researching private accommodations in Jamaica on line, I decided to book JamRest Villas. My wife and I stayed in an all inclusive hotel in Ocho Rios the last time we went on holiday in Jamaica 19 years ago and now with 2 teenage children we wanted a good quality 3 bedroom Villa with 2 bathrooms and lots of space in a safe and secure location near to a beach. JamRest Villas is the perfect location which is set within a gated community so the only access into the complex is via a well staffed security guard entrance.

I had the best experience on Trip Adviser booking JamRest Villas as I was initially very cautious and sceptical of the mixed reviews of many of the accommodations I enquired about. I therefore had lots of questions and sent the owner Nick many emails over the course of a week and he answered all my questions always responding quickly and professionally. In fact, Nick was brilliant in his responses and gave me the reassurance I needed to make the booking. Nick and all his staff, Suzie, Susan and Nathaniel were absolutely brilliant!

As a family of 4, JamRest Villas is the best accommodation we have ever stayed in! The accommodation is actually better than the photos on line! We were so happy and relieved when we first arrived as the Villa is luxurious, with a tv and multiple channels in the lounge and in every bedroom and good internet access. We hired a car for 2 weeks via Nick's staff Nathaniel which is significantly cheaper than hiring a car on line. Ocho Rios beach is only 15 minutes drive away and we would also recommend the Reggae Beach which is 25 minutes away. This is a perfect location to explore all the attractions such as Duns River falls only 15 minutes away. Within the complex we also used the pool, gym and tennis courts.

We had the best 2 week holiday ever and JamRest is the perfect, safe and luxurious accommodation!!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: quality of accomodation, excellent communication and excellent staff
Traveling group: Teenagers
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
elvinesin...
Coral Springs, Florida
“BEST STAY EVER!!!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Where shall I start!

From the beginning to the end the staying at this house was awesome. The host Suzy was wonderful, she was there to give me advice when needed and was very helpful. Nick H. the homeowner was very diligent with information that i needed and replied back to any concerns that i had. The home was BEAUTIFUL!!!!, just as it is on the pictures. The outside well manicured. Everything worked in the home. AC in all parts of the house. The home was well decorated. If I could live in it, I would. It is worth the price, all the way. I would DEFINITELY, rent there again. As I stated before BEST STAY EVER!!!

Liked best: The King Bedroom

Large groups
Ingrid436...
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed April 30, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I stayed at jamrest villa and I must say I had a terrefic experience and stay.The villa was well maintained and the decor all throughout the home was beautiful.I Felt like i was at home, the house was well equipped with everything we needed. Susie the house keeper was amazing she made herself available to us whenever we needed her.Sorry we didn't get to meet Nick maybe on our next trip.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Aubrey M
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent property, great service - would recommend highly.”
Reviewed April 4, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Spent a few days at the villa over the March break week. Truly enjoyed every aspect of this property. The villa was spacious, clean and bright with every amenity one would expect in a property of this nature. The compound on which the villa is located offered a range of activities which made it easy to keep kids occupied. Nick was accessible whenever we needed any assistance. Easy access to the town for all of the activities we pursued. We have stayed in many properties in Jamaica and across the Caribbean and this one stands out for a family getaway.

Other facilities & amenities Service
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
Enjoyable...
New Jersey
“Enjoyable01”
Reviewed March 15, 2016 for a stay in February 2016

What can l say we had the best time ever,
My biggest regret is l didn't book for 2 weeks!!!
The place is just FABULOUS and very relaxing.
Suzy we are all missing your good cook.
See you soon

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved Suzies's Cooking.
Liked least: We needed more larger plates for serving.
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
Amira D
“AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed January 6, 2016 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

The pictures didn't even do the home justice! This place was beautiful and spacious, and from the moment I first walked in the door I was blown away. Everything was clean, and there was enough room for everyone that came on the trip. The patio outside was gorgeous and we often sat out there to take in the Island breeze :-) I felt safe at all times, and I liked the fact there was a grocery store right down the street. Overall I would recommend this place to everyone!

Liked best: The master bedroom
Liked least: the hot water in the showers
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing