“We had an excellent time!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Average - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Nomad1819
“We had an excellent time!”
Reviewed April 22, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

We had a great time from start to finish! Kudos to Jerome and his assistant Richardo for going above and beyond the call of duty with their awesome hospitality. Really wanted to stay another day because of all the positive vibes! The apartment was clean and cozy and the atmosphere in general was a very pleasant one. Great spot for vacation...would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: April 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 11, 2015
It was lovely meeting you guys, that meal we had at fishermans beach was awesome. I hope you can come back some day.. just don't leave it too long.
Lisa L
“GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY!!!”
Reviewed February 5, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
people found this review helpful

I have just returned to UK after spending 10 days in Ocho Rios with my partner. My partner and I was very impressed with the location, as it is within close proximity to the town centre and beach. I was particular impressed by the cleanliness of the accommodation, which included all basic living appliances. The accommodation included access to a private swimming pool area within a gated community and gave me and my partner a sense of privacy and security when spending time at the apartment. I am planning to return at the end of the year and would definitely recommend to others. Fantastic value for money!!!

Date of stay: January 2015
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jun 11, 2015
Thank you for the great review, your always welcome back, so we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.