“comfortable”
other travelers have booked this property
Living space Entrance Hall
By the pool
Sun loungers
Garden view
Tours and Activity Centre
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Leeds, United Kingdom
“comfortable”
Reviewed July 14, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

The apartment is bright and airy, with a great air conditioning unit, a large (king size) bed coupled with a comfortable sofa (pull out bed). Flat screen TV and bluetooth music speaker - the bathroom has soft fluffy white towels and you can take a hot or cold shower a 2min walk from the apartment takes you to the beautiful beach (be sure to remember to collect your armband from reception which guarantees you free entry via a private entrance) the reception staff are helpful and be sure to checkout the 'sandbar' the apartment is located near local shops/bars etc and the apartment comes with its own private taxi hire (if required). what I loved about this apartment was that it was safe and quiet and because it is located on the second floor no one looks over your balcony. I would definitely stay again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony
Liked least: The size of the balcony - too small
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Adele C
London, United Kingdom
“Would definitely recommend”
Reviewed March 11, 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed her with my boyfriend, who booked this as a surprise. I was unsure of what to expect as we've always stayed in hotels. I was pleasantly surprised the accomodation was extremely clean and having our own place made the holiday that much more enjoyable. Use of free wifi also allowed me to remain connected to friends. The views here are absolutely beautiful and we sepnt much of our holiday on the beach which was less than a 5 minute walk away. My partner spoke with the owner who went out of her way to ensure our needs were met and the hosuekeeper was very sweet.
Would definitely recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Sw33tp3a8...
“Must Visit...”
Reviewed February 8, 2015 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Stayed in this property June 2014, it was my third trip to Jamaica so I was familiar with the surrounding. Due to The World Cup, bars, restaurants and streets were buzzing with people in good spirit.
I spent a lot of time in John Crow's Tavern. Which was across the road from the property. The staff were very friendly and the drinks were reasonably priced. I had the opportunity to taste Rums and cocktails that I'd never heard of.

It was evident that prior to my stay that the inside of the property had been freshly painted so it was very light, airy and clean.
The communal grounds of the property were very clean having, a pool that was accessible to all. I didn't use it often as our stay automatically gave my partner and I free access to the beach and a free sun lounger.

Overall I was happy with my holiday and my and hope to return late this year.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing