“Could not be better!!”
other travelers have booked this property
apartment balcony with stunning sea view
sea view from apartment main / double bedroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
sea view from apartment
main / double bedroom
apartment bathroom
main living room area with kitchenette
view from balcony
view from balcony
carib apartment block external view
private beach
carib view from Mahogoneybeach
carib bar and shop on Mahogoneybeach
carib - Mahogoney beach
carib - security gate at entrance
carib car park
carib - grounds car park view
carib grounds garden area
carib grounds garden view
carib grounds mineral springs
sunset at carib
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Experienc...
“Could not be better!!”
Reviewed January 5, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Caribbean Sea and view from our balcony was beautiful. Easy to walk to many places and apartment was good condition.

Mar 8, 2018
So glad you enjoyed your time at my apartment. We look forward to welcoming you again and offering you the same special service again.
Greater London, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Your age range 50-64
Oct 31, 2017
We are very glad that we were able to accommodate you at such short notice. Sounds like you had a great time. Sorry to hear about your experience with Miss Jenny. I gave clear instructions that were not being followed. This has now been addressed and I hope that when you are next at my condo, your experience is even better than you had this time. I look forward to welcoming you again.
lollionna
Rochester, New York
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed August 24, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I stayed at Apt#319..We had a great unobstructed view of sea. I the apartment was as described by other reviewers and very clean. The condos are set off the main street on a private road with security at the entrance. Nice and friendly staff, a small beach and bar area. I lost a small money pouch by the bar and aprox. 3 hours later when I went looking for it and asked at the bar it was given back to me with its contents intact. Thanks to Ms.Jenny the house keeper for keeping our apt so clean and thanks to Levene for helping my son's 12th birthday a memorable and fun. We had a great time and didn't want to leave.

Oct 31, 2017
I'm so glad you enjoyed your time at Carib and had such a relaxing experience. We look forward to welcoming you back if you are in Ocho Rios again!
rockhollo...
Vancouver Island, Canada
“It's all about the location”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

Delightfully quiet location with a million dollar view. The french doors in the living area open onto a small but perfect patio with total unobscured views of the Caribbean Sea.
North facing deck so sunny mornings and nice shade for the rest of the day.
The apt is decorated in what I would call shabby chic, nothing great to speak of, but fully adequate.
Ac units in the main bedroom and living room that both work well.
Nice, friendly housekeeper that came once a week.
Through Alex, the owner, I hired a driver named Levene. Wonderful guy, avaiible to drive you anywhere and great tour guide - a real gem!
Really nice beach access next to the complex - Mahogany Beach. It's a small quite beach with lovely white sand and a really nice safe roped off area for swimming.
The apt has a nice sized main bedroom with double bed, and a small bedroom off the living room with 2 twin beds.
The complex was fairly empty when I was there so it was very quiet, not the place if you're looking for party central.
Located east of Ocho Ricos, about a 10 minutes drive from the main downtown.
I really liked staying here and plan to return for many more visits.

Your age range 50-64
Jun 6, 2017
It was very nice to be able to meet you and to know that you had a great vacation. Levene and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Dan C
“A perfect place to stay.”
Reviewed January 3, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Location is everything for me and this apartment has it. At the top end of town with the entrance on Main St so everything is within easy reach (restaurants, stores etc). Private access to Mahogany beach. The apartment is a serene and peaceful place with great view and sea breeze from the balcony. Andrea the housekeeper is lovely and the security and grounds staff friendly and welcoming. The complex is not modern but has character and the apartment has all the essentials (air con, good shower, Wifi etc) and is very comfortable to be in. Alex the owner was really helpful with information and proactive in making sure we had everything we needed. I would strongly recommend this rental. We hope to be back soon.

Jan 5, 2017
Dear Dan
I am so happy that you enjoyed your time at my apartment and that we were able to make your trip to Ocho Rios so memorable.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

best wishes
Alex
DuaneC132
Chiayi, Taiwan
“Great view”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in November 2015
person found this review helpful

The condo was great, as advertised. The house lady was also really good. Enjoyed waking up to the ocean view right next to the bed!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 16, 2016
Dear Duane. Thank you for your review. I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay and the relaxing balcony views.
If you are ever in Ocho Rios again, I would love to welcome you back.
best wishes
Alex
Bernie B
London, United Kingdom
“Awesome views with a central location”
Reviewed April 7, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

I had the pleasure of staying at apartment 319 for two weeks in March 2016. The expression "near enough but far enough" is one that springs to mind. I was close enough to the centre of Ocho Rios( 7 Min Walk) to enjoy everything that this lively part of Jamaica had to offer but far enough away to enjoy the peace and tranquility that this beachfront apartment allowed. The apartment itself is not a modern apartment but it was exceptionally clean and welcoming. Waking up in 319 and soaking up the wonderful views while eating breakfast on the balcony did it for me every time. Also you are a stones throw from mahogany beach where you could while away the days having a drink and a dip. The Security at the complex was excellent with 24hr security and regular patrol of the grounds by the staff. I would definitely stay there again and recommend it to friends. The contact with Alex the owner was seamless.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Location
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 11, 2016
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay at apartment 319. We work very hard to make the apartment welcoming and relaxing despite being in an older apartment block and appreciate your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing