“Wonderful”
other travelers have booked this property
Pool White Sand Beach
Studio with Free WiFi, Cable TV & Stereo Music System
King Size Bed
Love Seat/Sofa Bed & Dining
Play CD, Radio, your Ipod, Ipad or MP3 player
Beach is a short walk away
Path to Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Wonderful ”
Reviewed November 16, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I stayed at this lovely location and I would most definitely recommend it. This room has everything a person could need, I found it more suitable for 1 or 2 people. I cannot thank Janet Brooks enough for her kindness ,this lady made sure there was even something there for me to eat after travelling over 11 hours. Now the only negative I have was the young housekeeper Bianca who for some reason has a chip on her shoulder, if you great her with good morning you are ignored. Please note I made the bed and done my own dishes, we left no mess for the housekeeper but we noticed her attitude was not like this around Janet. Communication was fab between myself, Ansel and Janet before the holiday and during. I would most definitely recommend it to others.

Compass58...
“Awesome !!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The saying is, " A picture speaks a thousand words," Yes, it's true. Beautiful, Cozy Condo. Next to a Beautiful Beach; Walking distance to everything in Ocho Rio; Will be my new home away from home in Jamaica. Special Thank's to Ansel and Janet, for making my stay, Special !!! Also, a comment from my Husband, ( FANTASTIC).

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
tralondaw...
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
“Great place to stay!! Great location!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

When we arrived mrs.Janet was here to greet us and show us around the apartment and property. The apartment was clean and very comfortable with everything we needed including wifi.
The owner Ansel as well as mrs. Janet checked on us throughout our stay. The apartment is close to everything the beach along with clubs, stores, movies you name it us just a couple minutes walk. Will definitely be staying here again on my next trip.

ladydash2...
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent location cozy apartment”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The place is as advertised in all the pictures.
Nice and cozy apartment fully equipped with everything to give you that home away from home feeling .

Great location walking distance to everything you don't really need a car unless you plan on travelling around.

Ansel the owner call to introduce himself and to make sure everything was ok and that we didn't need anything .(high five for that ).Janet the manager was fantastic.Over all had a wonderful vacation .

Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Voyage548...
“Ocho Rios, Jamaica Turtle Towers Condo's 2-1F”
Reviewed November 2, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed in some really bad places in Jamaica but I was pleasantly supersized with this place
it was clean, the ad photos where the same as what I rented, The owner was really good when I was there for about a hour he called me to make sure I was satisfied and offered if I need anything to call him. His agent/room attendant Janet was cheerful and keep the room clean. The day I checked out the owner call me to wish me a pleasant trip home,

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sharon C
“T”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed my visit. It was a very nice cozy room. It was near beaches and shopping.
I will definitely go back.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing