“Great place to stay!! Great location!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Pool White Sand Beach
Studio with Free WiFi, Cable TV & Stereo Music System
King Size Bed
Love Seat/Sofa Bed & Dining
Play CD, Radio, your Ipod, Ipad or MP3 player
Beach is a short walk away
Path to Beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
tralondaw...
Ocho Rios, Jamaica
“Great place to stay!! Great location!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

When we arrived mrs.Janet was here to greet us and show us around the apartment and property. The apartment was clean and very comfortable with everything we needed including wifi.
The owner Ansel as well as mrs. Janet checked on us throughout our stay. The apartment is close to everything the beach along with clubs, stores, movies you name it us just a couple minutes walk. Will definitely be staying here again on my next trip.

ladydash2...
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent location cozy apartment”
Reviewed April 3, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

The place is as advertised in all the pictures.
Nice and cozy apartment fully equipped with everything to give you that home away from home feeling .

Great location walking distance to everything you don't really need a car unless you plan on travelling around.

Ansel the owner call to introduce himself and to make sure everything was ok and that we didn't need anything .(high five for that ).Janet the manager was fantastic.Over all had a wonderful vacation .

Reviewed February 15, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Voyage548...
“Ocho Rios, Jamaica Turtle Towers Condo's 2-1F”
Reviewed November 2, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

I stayed in some really bad places in Jamaica but I was pleasantly supersized with this place
it was clean, the ad photos where the same as what I rented, The owner was really good when I was there for about a hour he called me to make sure I was satisfied and offered if I need anything to call him. His agent/room attendant Janet was cheerful and keep the room clean. The day I checked out the owner call me to wish me a pleasant trip home,

Traveling group: Friends
Sharon C
“T”
Reviewed July 28, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed my visit. It was a very nice cozy room. It was near beaches and shopping.
I will definitely go back.

JacationG...
Illinois
“Don't Hesitate”
Reviewed July 18, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

My husband and I are frequent travelers to Ocho Rios and have to say this is one of the best places we have stayed. The owner was always available to answer any questions and concerns in a timely manner. Everything I could possibly need or want was in the room whether that was beach towels or WiFi. The room was absolutely spotless. This owner takes care of his property. I would recommend this property to friends and family. It is also great for single women because the security staff is very professional. The next time I am in Ochi I will be booking this room.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Having fast WiFi and cooking utensils
Liked least: My husband wanted more cable channels
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Michelle...
“Excellent Location”
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Location was great, close to everything. Apartment was nice, fully equipped. Loved the king size bed and the sofa bed. Wifi as well as appliances worked great. Owner Ansel Chong called to make sure everything was ok, and also called to thank me for being a guest, which I thought was amazing-loved the "personal touch", caretaker Janet was also very welcoming and pleasant. Will definitely be a return guest.

Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing