Book In Advance

from $50.00
More Info
from $85.00
More Info
All reviews blue hole initial email konoko falls bob marley museum in kingston martha brae river rafting perfect tour guide tuff gong luminous lagoon somerset falls jamaican beef patties always on time devon house rose hall great house horseback riding private tour full day tour great communication
Reviewed March 22, 2015

We planned a last minute cruise which took us to Ocho Rios Jamaica. We had never been to this island before and we were looking for a good overview of the area. The cruise Excursions offered did not seem to meet our needs so as I always to before traveling, I consulted Trip Advisor. I came across Jacques Tours and read all the positive reviews. I visited the very professional web site and saw that he offers a variety of different tours. I sent Jacques an email letting him know the type of tour we were interested in and within 1 hour (on a Sunday Evening) I received a reply. We agreed on the tour particulars and agreed on a very reasonable fee.
He kept in contact with us over the next 2 weeks and told us the things we should bring with us. (water shoes, water proof camera, etc.)
When we exited the ship he was there with a nice big sign with our name which made it easy for us to find each other. After a few minutes we were on our way. Jacques’s colleague Stacey also came along and was very helpful. She went with us everywhere while Jacques stayed behind with the vehicle keeping a watch over our belongings. She helped us when ordering lunch at Scotchies for some awesome jerk chicken explaining some of the menu items. My niece was looking for a specific article of clothing that she wanted to find and Stacey went in every shop asking if they had what we were looking for.
The day was very relaxing and if we wanted to stay longer at the beach or some other point of interest, no problem! I know sometimes people may choose the ship excursion over the local ones because they are not sure what to expect. Trust me, you have nothing to worry about and you will enjoy one of the best tours ever!
I highly recommend Jacques Tours and when visiting Jamaica again, I will definitely have him plan our next adventure!

Reviewed March 16, 2015

As a travelagent with VakantieXperts I was a little hesitant to book a tour with a company I wasn't familiar with. But after reading all these great reviews about Jacques Tours we booked a tour with Jacques. It was an excellent experience!

We had a full day tour to Blue Mountains, Kingston and Port Royal. Jacques picked us up at the hotel in Ocho Rios and he was punctual on time, polite and professional. He is a friendly guy and the prices for his private tours are very reasonable.
During the day he checked several times if we were having a good time and he stopped at scenic places to give us the opportunity to take pictures. He was not only our driver but also a great tour guide as he told us about the history and life in Jamaica, which was very interesting.
Also he gave us some suggestions for other tours in Jamaica.
We felt save all the time. We had a wonderful day and enjoyed every minute of it!

I would highly recommend Jacques Tours not only to my family and friends but also to my clients and to anyone reading this post.
So if you are looking for a dependable service in Jamaica, look no further and send an email or call Jacques!

Thank you Jacques, it was great meeting you and I look forward to doing business with you again!!

1  Thank Jessy P
Reviewed March 13, 2015

I booked online with Jacques Tours after reviewing other tour companies, and Jacques was the best choice. Jacques kept in constant communication with me from before I arrived in Jamaica and also when I returned home. Jacques is extremely professional, service was very prompt, and he was so friendly and helpful to me with this being my first time in Jamaica and not really knowing what to expect. Jacques was waiting for me at the airport to pick me up and was so patient, he offered to take me to get something to eat and showed me various places along the way and even gave me some history about Jamaica which was awesome, and also stopped along the way so I could get some souvenirs and the whole time again just very patient and answering any questions I had for him and also giving suggestions for activities and tours, and he totally caters to whatever it is you want to do. One of the activities I chose was horseback riding, and Jacques was very prompt picking me up from my hotel and taking me to the location and waiting until I finished and afterwards he stopped by a local waterfall so I could take pictures and it was nice to see all the locals there versus the "touristy" spots. Jacques checked in with me regularly and upon leaving again I received prompt, friendly, and professional services from Jacques and I highly recommend using his services when you travel to Jamaica, Jacques Tours is the best!

Reviewed February 19, 2015

Jacques Picked us up at the port. He gave us a great mini tour of the island, which is exactly what we wanted. He stood by us all the way, so if we wanted to leave earlier from any one place he was there on the spot... He was extremely informative,and friendly. I was thrilled that we happened upon Jacues Tours, because
quite frankly, you never know what your going to get when you don't book an excursion before hand... Well He was so polite, flexible. And extremely fair on his prices.
the only watch out I would have, is ask prices up front in stores, do not let them bully you into making a jumble up deal. Other then that!!!! Jacque was a fair very hard working upstanding guy. My Husband made him instant family. And if we ever go back I would look for him first. He was so helpful.. Go Jacque!!! I loved your compassion for your Island... and job.

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank smontrose
Reviewed February 9, 2015

After reading great reviews on Jacques I decided to try to book him for our trip to Jamaica for the day on 1/27. He was very prompt in responding and very professional. He picked us up at the port and showed us a wonderful time. My husband and I felt very comfortable around him. He took us to a local restaurant where we had Curry Goat, YUMMY! He ensured we did everything we had planned for the day and then took us to some other cool spots. If you are every in the Ocho Rios area look him up. His prices are reasonable and he is a very friendly guy. I would recommend him to my family and friends and would definitely use him again in the future. Thanks again Jacques for a wonderful time!!!
John & Darlene