“Beautiful villa great stay will definitely go...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Children Playground
Our 24hrs Security Gate
The Richmond Sign at The Main Entrance
Our Community Supermarket - Deli & Pharmacy
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Clevanbro...
“Beautiful villa great stay will definitely go here again!!!!”
Reviewed August 16, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
people found this review helpful

Me and my family saw this place online and just had to book it for the price and everything that you get with it. It's a bit far into ocho rios but I like the location there is 24 hour security nobody can't get in unless they have there key and tell them the address your staying at. For the people who think it's like a average guest house or villa it's not it's much more
It's similar to a gated community the lots are big and even though they tell u the rooms come with full bed they actually come in King. And just before you enter the community there a big super market that has everything you'll ever need for cheep. What I didn't like about this stay is that it was not as clean as I thought it would be the pans were dirty and we had to was them out and the floors had a bit of dust on them. Also the wifi kept going in an out but eventually it started working properly again. But other than that I would definitely stay here again it's worth the money and had great security they staff greats you at the door as you arrive and are very nice I love this place and will definitely go back there are two beaches right outside of the hotel lot and a lot of Jamaica's attractions as well. This place is wonderful.

Date of stay: August 2016
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 28, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Date of stay: June 2016
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Liljazzyb...
Bronx, New York
“Great family stay”
Reviewed May 3, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Just stayed at the estates, great property many amenities. Lol ed the house the convenience of having my family all comfortable and in one place. Spacious and cool. Can't wait to rent again. Never enough time.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Suzette B
Virginia
“Gorgeous”
Reviewed April 30, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Gorgeous place to stay 15mins from Ocho Rios. Marsha was very helpful and easy to communicate our needs to her. Miss Bev always eager to help, love her lively attitude - like an Aunt in charge. The house was everything as described in the listing and shown in the photos. The rooms were spacious and well-kept, the kitchen fully equipped with all the utensils you would need to make a meal and comfortable living area for entertaining. We had a lovely time at the villa and I would strongly recommend it to anyone. A little 10 minutes walk will take you to the small grocery and convenience store located at the entrance of the gated compound. The beach a short 5 minute drive away although it had seaweed on it. AC in the bedroom was great.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy access to alot of places to have fun
Liked least: The only downside - beach towel was not provided
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Retta1978
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Relaxing”
Reviewed April 29, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

Me and my spouse truly enjoyed the villa and Ms. Beverly was pleasant and helpful. The facility was in excellent condition with convenience to a great outside pool facility and a neighborhood "Super Market". Security was wonderful; not too harsh but providing a safe and relaxing environment. We plan on returning next year with our teenage children.

Date of stay: March 2016
Liked best: Everything
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
Jackie S
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 25, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Looking at the pictures of this villa, I expected to see the same. I was surprised when I walked into the villa with my family to see that all of the sofas was covered with blankets. I was told that the are covered because peoples cloths are staining the couch. The couches are dingy looking when I took a peek. I was also told that towels would be provided. The towels that was supposed to be white, was grey and dingy looking with holes. I was told that a complimentary meal would be provided for my family and I, 4 in total. The meal cooked was only enough for 1-2 persons. We ended up having to go out for dinner. After traveling all day, my family and I were hungry. I would have probably overlooked all of this but then we were faced with being without electricity. The electrical company turned off the electricity for lack of payment. A call was made to the owner at approximately 2 pm and I was told that the electricity would be back in a couple of hours. When 2 hours went by and I called the owner again, she basically said it would be back on and there was nothing more she could do. We waited and waited for the lights to come back on. No lights. Still no lights at 10 pm. We were left in a villa that had no flashlight and only candles given to us by the neighbor. I was fortunate enough to be able to rent a villa in such a short space of time. The following morning the owner never had the audacity to call to see if we were ok, which is poor customer service. Upon returning to the states I emailed her and requested payment for the other villa I had to rent. The owner sent an apology with no mention of reimbursement.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
RobertBuc...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Wonderful vacation home”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed here with my family, wife and grown kids for a week. Wished I could stay forever!!
Wonderful place, beautiful host Beverly was superb and a great cook. Place is as advertised in a very quiet and secured neighborhood. My family and I are already looking forward to renting this home again, hopefully in the very near future.

Date of stay: February 2016
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing