“Wonderful vacation home”
other travelers have booked this property
Our Lovely Turquoise Infinity Community Pool
Our Lovely Turquoise Infinity Community Pool and Pool House Open Planned Living & Dining Room with Internet Enable Flat Screen Plasma TV
Check Availability
Our Fully Equipped Kitchen with a view of the Dining Area
Hallway with a view of the Main Entrance & Open Planned Living and Area
Open Planned Living & Dining Room with Glass Dining Table
Open Planned Living with Internet Enable Flat Screen Plasma TV
Open Planned Living & Dining Room with Internet Enable Flat Screen Plasma TV.
Front of the Property - Main Drive, Patio and Porch
Front of the Property with our well-kept Lawn
Side of the property leading to the Back Garden
Back of the property - The Garden
A view of the Front of the property from the Backyard Garden
A view of the ocean from the front of the property
Our Well-kept Front Garden
Our Lovely Turquoise Infinity Community Pool with Pool House
Pool and Chill Area at The Pool House
Table Tennis at the Pool House
Our Lovely Turquoise Infinity Community Pool with plenty of Lounge Chairs
Our Lovely Turquoise Infinity Community Pool with plenty of Lounge Chairs - Children Playground
Children Playground
Near By Attractions - Dunns River Falls
Near By Attractions - Bobsledding @ Mistic Moutain
Near By Attractions - Dolphin Cove
Near By Attractions - Chukka Cove Horseback Ridding
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jackie S
“Disappointed”
Reviewed April 25, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

Looking at the pictures of this villa, I expected to see the same. I was surprised when I walked into the villa with my family to see that all of the sofas was covered with blankets. I was told that the are covered because peoples cloths are staining the couch. The couches are dingy looking when I took a peek. I was also told that towels would be provided. The towels that was supposed to be white, was grey and dingy looking with holes. I was told that a complimentary meal would be provided for my family and I, 4 in total. The meal cooked was only enough for 1-2 persons. We ended up having to go out for dinner. After traveling all day, my family and I were hungry. I would have probably overlooked all of this but then we were faced with being without electricity. The electrical company turned off the electricity for lack of payment. A call was made to the owner at approximately 2 pm and I was told that the electricity would be back in a couple of hours. When 2 hours went by and I called the owner again, she basically said it would be back on and there was nothing more she could do. We waited and waited for the lights to come back on. No lights. Still no lights at 10 pm. We were left in a villa that had no flashlight and only candles given to us by the neighbor. I was fortunate enough to be able to rent a villa in such a short space of time. The following morning the owner never had the audacity to call to see if we were ok, which is poor customer service. Upon returning to the states I emailed her and requested payment for the other villa I had to rent. The owner sent an apology with no mention of reimbursement.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
RobertBuc...
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Wonderful vacation home”
Reviewed March 1, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
person found this review helpful

Stayed here with my family, wife and grown kids for a week. Wished I could stay forever!!
Wonderful place, beautiful host Beverly was superb and a great cook. Place is as advertised in a very quiet and secured neighborhood. My family and I are already looking forward to renting this home again, hopefully in the very near future.

Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
c_elizabe...
Bemidji, Minnesota, USA
“Quiet, safe community”
Reviewed February 20, 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

The property is just as it appears in the photos-lovely. We had a wonderful time during our stay and felt completely at ease in the community where the property is located. The caretaker, Beverly, is sweet and wonderful to work with (she make delicious escovitch fish!). The location made it very easy to get into Ocho Rios to a number of attractions and there were also a number of beaches that were quite close. Once we arrived at the property, we found it fairly easy to navigate around the surrounding area. I will say I should have printed a map of exactly where Richmond Development was before leaving the states because my GPS and the navigation on my phone could not locate it; but, the property owner was quick to send directions when I sent her a text as we were on our way from the airport.
I expected the pool area to be busier than it was-there was never a time when there were more than 4 other people at the pool when we were there. It was very well maintained and an easy walk from the house.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house was very well kept and the caretaker was exceptional
Liked least: I have no complaints about the property-it met all of my expectations
Your age range 35-49
Families with young children
Nicola J
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Relaxing vacation”
Reviewed January 14, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

This was a great week that I stayed at the villa. You have to make sure you have a ride or you can call taxi because the location is a little out from common tourist activities. My kids enjoyed having there own room like they still home. and they also enjoyed the pool. Ms. Bev was very clean and made sure all my kids and my needs were taken care of, while at the villa. I really enjoyed my stay from 12/2/15 to 12/9/15. I will definitely be staying at this property again. Also the guards at the security gate were well pleasant and nice to deal with me and all my guest.

mikethema...
New York City, New York
“First visit was great the second one was awesome”
Reviewed September 15, 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Stayed for twelve days and it was not long enough. Truly a awesome place to stay if you are not looking for all inclusive. Again big shout out to Bev the house keeper. Looking forward to my third visit

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Sugarlips...
East Orange, New Jersey
“Our Stay At The Palms JA”
Reviewed September 5, 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We had A great stay. The House was very nice. The development was immaculate, and lovely to walk. We enjoyed walking every morning. The Palms is very secure. Make sure you read all your emails from Marsha, there is a wealth of information to be had, including the number to the security gate and the housekeeper, and the wifi password. Our driver was Bram, phone # (876)452 1111. He is very knowledgeable, and will work with you with tours. You are close to all the attractions, you can even take a $1 cab outside the gate, or charter a private $10.00 cab. The housekeeper Miss Bev, will tell you all you need to know. The cook Miss Gem, was exactly that, a gem. Her food was delicious. One thing I would recommend. Go grocery shopping as soon as you drop off your bags. We paid the driver ($30.00). Make a list before you leave or on the plane. if you don't you will have to pay a whole new price just to go shopping. Also the cook can start preparing your meals. You can't beat the price $135 for the week or $11 per meal.We made our own breakfast and was gone all day So $11 per meal worked well for us. We had very good stay.

yolanelso...
Loganville, Georgia
“Wonderful”
Reviewed July 24, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Will book again. Nothing bad to say at all. Also stayed at a resort after our stay here and both the children liked this villa better than the resort.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: No air conditioner in living room, but we were hardly in there when it was really hot, worked out well
Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing