“It was worth every penny, just awesome. I will...”
Pool view TV Room
Master room with balcony
Queen room
Drive way
Sunset over pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
opy77
Miami, Florida
“It was worth every penny, just awesome. I will definitely go back.”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

At first I was very skeptical because you really are taking a risk with some place you've never been or seen before, you're basically going off what they are selling you so I was a bit nervous especially since my entire family was depending on me finding a great place. But I was not disappointed, it was great. The staff was great I mean terrific. You have a great view of the ocean from your balcony. You can walk the grounds which is heavenly filled with all type of fruits. My kids were in the pool from 7am to 7pm nightly. And the staff can really cook. They made some stew peas and I can still taste it. But really check this place out you won't be disappointed I guarantee it!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing