My wife and I have just returned from a wonderful 5 night stay at The Blue House which is our seventh stay at this property. We have traveled to Jamaica since the mid 1970s and experienced the whole island and its sights and accommodations. Several years ago we happened upon the rave reviews for The Blue House on Trip Advisor and decided to try it. Once we stayed there for the first time we were hooked by its beauty and location in the scenic hills above Ocho Rios. Needless to say we have been returning there at least once a year to experience this paradise. The rooms are beautifully decorated with a great pool in a tropical garden. However the real beauty and heart of the place is the innkeeper, Elise, who is a great conversationalist and human dynamo. She knows every corner of Jamaica and its people and culture and whatever you desire to do on this tropical island she will steer you in the right direction. The food is gourmet style prepared by her brother, Darryl. My wife and I still salivate about these great dishes. The staff is top notch and go out of their way to make your stay pleasant and enjoyable. If you want to experience the real Jamaica rather than the sterile conformity of an all inclusive then The Blue House is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue House Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Ocho Rios Jamaica offers all the intimacy and charm of a small boutique hotel at an affordable cost. Here's your chance to experience REAL JAMAICA in a cozy, elegant guest house with mouth-watering cuisine and genial, hospitable hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast Jamaica/Ocho Rios