Normally I don't do reviews, but in this case I had to make an exception. I stayed at the blue house from 07/22/12 to 07/29/12 with my birthday being on 07/25/12. In a word "Awesome". Had the best brithday week ever at 39yrs old. The food was ridiculously good, breakfast and dinner. Me being a vegetarian was no problem, they catered to my needs and made sure they cooked something I liked everday. The staff was wonderful. Thanks Elise, Mom, Darryl, Kerri-Ann, Yvonne, Lando and anyone else I forgot to mention. I'm not a big traveler and i love luxury, so I was curious how my stay was gonna be at the Bluehouse. It was GREAT! No complaints. Went on excursions everyday, my main driver was Patrick, Yea mon, no problem was the response for wherever i wanted to go. Special shot-out to my MASSEUSE, can't remember her name, but she gave me the best massage of my life, highly recommended. The staff made me and my girl feel welcomed and at home. I can't say enough good things about the bluehouse. If you are interested in something different than the hotel feel, please try the Bluehouse B&B. You won't Regret it! No Problem Mon. Happy 50th Jamaica.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue House Boutique Bed and Breakfast in Ocho Rios Jamaica offers all the intimacy and charm of a small boutique hotel at an affordable cost. Here's your chance to experience REAL JAMAICA in a cozy, elegant guest house with mouth-watering cuisine and genial, hospitable hosts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue House Hotel Ocho Rios
- The Blue House Boutique Bed & Breakfast Jamaica/Ocho Rios