“Absolutely Amazing-Great Time Had By All”

Wilderness ATV Tours
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely Amazing-Great Time Had By All”
Reviewed March 27, 2006

Just got back from a one week cruise aboard the Mariner of the Seas-Royal Caribbean. One of our stops was Ocho Rios. We independently booked an ATV tour with Wilderness Tours in Ocho Rios[-------------------].We had the time of our lives. It was absolutely amazing. The owner/staff were very friendly and made the tour so much fun. We had never been on an ATV, but the guys made you feel so relaxed. My two teenage girls are still talking about the tour. After the ATV tour, one of the "Bush Masters" took us to Dunn's River Fall". Again, he was an amazing tour guide through the whole climb.

In closing, I highly recommend the Wildness ATV Tour to anyone who is planning a trip to Ocho Rios. You will not be disappointed! Y'mon!!!

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
“A blast on an ATV in Dunn's River”
Reviewed September 6, 2005

My husband, three kids and I took a Royal Caribbean cruise to Labadee, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman's and Nassau. We booked an ATV tour with Wilderness Tours in Ocho Rios on the internet "wildernessatvtours" and we had the best time! I wish I had thought to look into independent tours on the other islands.

When we got off the ship, we were told to go to the Information Desk and have them call Wilderness Tours to pick us up. They showed up in about 2 minutes and took us to their "little patch of dirt". It isn't much to look at (The government has just given them the greenlight to build an office)--basically two containers filled with ATVs. However, the people and the equiptment is first rate. Its run by two brothers of Chinese/Jamaican descent. You take about a 45 minute ride up into the mountains. My 10 year old son LOVED it! They will even supply a guide to ride with you if you are nervous, like my 12 year old daughter and I were. My 5 year old rode with my husband and also had a blast. Great way to see the country side and people. Wilderness Tours then transports you to Dunn's River falls to climb up this beautiful fresh water waterfall. For such a much visited tourist attraction, I was amazed at how organic it still felt. This is not an easy climb for the faint at heart. It was scary and exhilarating at the same time. This too is a must!

22 Thank A TripAdvisor Member