“Holiday Beach Vacation”
other travelers have booked this property
Main Building Garden
Private Beach
Gazebo
Ocean View
Sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

tumtum091...
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware
“Holiday Beach Vacation”
Reviewed May 26, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This is a delayed review, we actually stayed here around new years . This luxury rental was very easy to get to from the airport, they knew exactly where it was. When we were arrived we were greeted by the friendly staff. It's located close to attractions, my boyfriend took us to dunns river and see dolphins. Another day we toured into town and went shopping locally. The food here was good but they didn't have high end liquor like i'm use to. So that was my reason for the 4 stars and not 5. I asked them to get me high end stuff but they didn't have what I wanted. The rooms are much bigger than in the pics shown. They are more like suites with their own balconies and bath. I want to return for my birthday so let's see if my boyfriend can book this rental again! Definitely coming back

lovelytas...
Chicago, Illinois
“Beautiful Villa Took my Stress Away”
Reviewed May 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I really enjoyed my vacation here. We came early because our flight was so early and by the time we arrived it was before check in. The staff was ready with all our rooms and had refreshments for us. The manager was very nice. She was welcoming and made sure we were all settled and had everything we needed. I really like this location because it was close to all of the excursions and town. The rooms are spacious and we had a lot of privacy even though we were all on the same floor. The food was good, my cousin kept asking for more curry chicken and rice and peas. First time we had jamaican food and we love it. Planning our next trip there asap :)

Your age range 35-49
mandyrus1...
San Francisco, California
“A Week in Friendly Beach Villa”
Reviewed April 24, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

My family and I just returned from a weeks stay at this Villa and I must say it was a Great Alternative to staying at an All Inclusive Resort! The Villa itself is just as you see it in the pictures and beautiful views from the balconies and from the beach. Management was very polite and courteous. It was easy for us to leave everyday to go to our excursions and come back. There were no issues with cabs finding us at all. The food was good. We had a lot of requests and they definitely exceeded our expectations..It's next door to Couples Resort and you're able to purchase a day pass to use their amenities as well. We'll visit again !

kdb5803
Anna, Texas
“Here's what you can really expect....”
Reviewed January 10, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

In a nutshell, this place has not been well maintained and you can expect to find broken furniture, sub-par air conditioning, abandoned boats on the property, holes in the wall and plumbing that is falling apart. The service staff, with the exception of Brandon, will do the minimum necessary to pretend they are working. Food is lacking at best and no attempt is made to provide menus, suggestions or options for getting food into the house. Housekeeping is lacking. Our sheets were changed twice during our week stay and we found thorns and debris in our bed. The entire house could benefit from a decent cleaning, something that I am sure hasn't happened in quite some time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Kianna C
“The biggest con- ever! 1”
Reviewed January 9, 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Arrived at 1am local time.
Greeted by 4 individuals instead of the two as advertised.
Having completed a 16 hour journey we were escorted up a muddy wet drive into the villa...
I will say nothing more about the visuals as i can't- i will let the pictures taken on arrival speak for themselves.

My party & I spent 5 hours at Edgewater villa, being bitten by mosquitos (as every window/shutter in the property was open when we arrived- why we asked at 1am at night???)
Avoiding large fire ants, centipedes and crabs!

My party checked into Whispering Seas apartments the very same morning (2 minutes up the road) where we spent the remaining 9 blissful nights in Ochi Rios in style & luxury!! :-)

To say that we felt robbed by Alan by booking Edgewater Villa is an understatement. I would give 0 stars for this rental if at all possible & would only recommend crack heads stay here!

jaguar797...
Denison, Texas
“The posted pics might of been accurate 10 years ago.”
Reviewed December 30, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

I wish there was a place to post the actual pictures of all the broken fixtures, furniture and just plain filth this place has to offer. I really have no words to describe what you actually get compared to what the pictures portrayed. If it wasn't for the groundskeeper Brandon, this whole family Christmas would of been a disaster.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing