I don't know where to begin except from the minute we got off the airplane. As my wife and I walked in the sandals lobby at the airport I was greeted at the tap by I gentlemen that introduced himself as my airport butler. He proceeded to find us a seat and brought us drinks and food as we waited on our shuttle to royal plantation. We waited around d an hour and a half but the food and drinks kept us entertained. We came back to inform us our bags and shuttle were ready to take us to the resort and that took the load off our shoulders. At the resort we were greeted with nothing but friendliness and one of the two butlers we had gave us a tour of everything at the resort and was extremely informative. Throughout our stay our butlers chadworth and ashpole assured us that anything we needed or wanted would be taken care of. They were not lying, our service was prompt and accurate upon our request, even though we only asked for maybe one or two things a day. As far as the rest of the resort, within 2 days all of the staff on the beach and in the restaurants knew our names as well as our nicknames. Everywhere we went we would hear "hey arod and the first lady, can we get anything for you?" That made our trip. Getting to know almost everyone personally and them knowing what we wanted before ever having to ask made the trip completely relaxing and more more than I could ever have imagined. Although there were only 3 restaurants and 1 bar, we met numerous returning guest that told us there was no need to go next door to try the food. These people didn't lie either. There was enough variety at each of the places to eat that we didn't eat the same thing twice during our whole 7 day stay at royal plantation. I was extremely thrilled to have the privilege to go there and would recommend anyone to try it out. Especially grateful to Justin Dunn at beachbumvactaions for planning our trip and recommending it to us. I can't wait to go back time and time again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Unique Vacations Inc, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation Jamaica/Ocho Rios