Celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary here Jan 3 - 10th, 2013. A smaller resort of 74 suites, with an older, quieter group (perfect for relaxing & romance). Superb room, gracious service, outstanding food, nice beach and beautiful setting. Stay here you will be impressed. Our butlers Germaine and Marvin continued to please us with their attentiveness to make sure we had the best time possible - even interesting animal towel creations in our room & a drawn hot bubble bath with flowers and candle light awaited us after an evening of entertainment. And they (like the rest of the staff) are really nice people too. Come here, have the best time, make some friends, and enjoy a bit of paradise. BTW, I am not a Sandals employee - they just have it dialed in!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •All suite resort and all are serviced by butlers trained by the Guild of Professional English Butlers•2 private beaches with beach butler service•The Caribbean’s only Champagne and Caviar Bar•Exquisite International, Mediterranean, Caribbean and French cuisine•24 hour in suite dining•Complimentary transfers from this resort to all Sandals Resorts•Voted Sandals Resorts “World Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row•Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row•Five Star Diamond Award - American Academy of Hospitality Sciences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sandals Royal Plantation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Plantation Hotel Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Ocho Rios
- Royal Plantation Jamaica
- Sandals Royal Plantation Jamaica/Ocho Rios