My husband and I visited Columbus Heights at the beginning of July. We have stayed there many times and usually book a 2 bedroom apartment, which we've always enjoyed. Since it was just the two of us this visit, we chose a one bedroom with a lovely view. It was fine. As usual, the kitchen was spotless and well-stocked with plenty of cooking utensils and dishes. The bedroom, while being a bit small compared to the larger master bedrooms in the 2 bedroom units we've stayed in, was nicely decorated and cooled off quickly with the very effective a/c. The view was to die for....I never tire of the sight of the city lights at night or the gorgeous pink hues at dawn from there. The many birds, including one bold hummingbird, added delightful images and relaxing sounds.
Very nice visit..hope to return again this year soon.
Only negative I can think of after many visits is that there is a lack of patio furniture around the lower pools. Wish there were loungers everywhere. Other than that, every visit has been great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hillside condominiums offering a panoramic view of the Ocho Rios Bay. Services include Daily Housekeeper/Cook, free daily shuttle to town for shopping, complimentary starter package. Cable TV, hot and cold water and air-conditioned bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbus Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Heights Hotel Ocho Rios
- Columbus Heights Jamaica/Ocho Rios