My family stayed at a villa at Columbus Heights in April 2013 for two weeks and had one of the best vacations ever. The unit was two bedrooms on two levels with an ocean view gazebo on the lower level and a huge patio on the upper,level. The villa was clean, bright and appeared to be well maintained. We stayed in Phase 3 which is located mid-way up the hill which provided some of the most awesome views of the Caribbean Sea. The property is guarded and has 24 hour security with regular patrols after dark. We got to know the security staff and housekeeper and they were both very courteous and friendly. The location is close to everything but if you like to go out and explore, get a rental car. We went to the local supermarket a few times and just grabbed a taxi,to take us back to the unit with our stuff. Our villa did not have a/c but ceiling fans which were more than adequate. Best value in Ochie and will definately be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hillside condominiums offering a panoramic view of the Ocho Rios Bay. Services include Daily Housekeeper/Cook, free daily shuttle to town for shopping, complimentary starter package. Cable TV, hot and cold water and air-conditioned bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Columbus Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Heights Hotel Ocho Rios
- Columbus Heights Jamaica/Ocho Rios