We stayed at Columbus heights for 10 days and nights. My that was over 11 years ago, and I wont ever forget that experience. It was absolutely gorgeous. We were located hight on a hill, our condo overlooked the ocean, we had a nice view of the cruise ships when they came in. We had a banana tree over our balcony, some other units had coconut trees. We had a friend who had a unit with a long path of stone steps that lead high up to the top balcony that had a large gazebo, the balcony itself was so large, we had a party of 60-75 people. We came and went as we pleased, no assalts or robberies. The place was lovely with flowers and foilage all around. Our unit itself was very nice and clean, we had 3 levels with a spiraling staircase. The owner was Fred and Regina, the maid was Nadene. It was breath taking, I will never forget that experience, I always dream of going back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hillside condominiums offering a panoramic view of the Ocho Rios Bay. Services include Daily Housekeeper/Cook, free daily shuttle to town for shopping, complimentary starter package. Cable TV, hot and cold water and air-conditioned bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Columbus Heights reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Heights Hotel Ocho Rios
- Columbus Heights Jamaica/Ocho Rios