“Wonderful Tour Company!”

More Info
and up
The Best of Port Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: At Marvyn's Paradise Tours we provide some of the most scenic and fun filled parts of Jamaica. Enjoy crystal blue waters, adventure, history, music, lavish greenery and fantastic duty free shopping, the best of Jamaica that many visitor miss. Going on a vacation with the family or with good friends and looking for a personalized tour with great experiences?Choose Marvyn's Paradise Tours :)
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Maryn's Tours, from start to finish, was the best tour company we have ever used in Jamaica. All it took was a quick email confirmation to book a tour of The Blue Hole near Ocho Rios (another highly recommended tour). Our driver, Dalton, picked us up at our hotel right on time, and was kind and welcoming to all the adults and children in our group of six. He was far more than a driver, though! Dalton asked us what we would like to do on the way there and back, gave a wonderfully detailed history of the area, and even bought us some sugarcane to taste at a local fruit stand.

Their prices are very reasonable, they are on time, and they pay attention to safety and detail. Our vehicle was also spacious and air conditioned. I would highly recommend Marvyn's Paradise Tours to anyone (ask for Dalton!) and will book them for all of our future excursions in Jamaica. Thanks, Marvyn and Dalton!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,790)
All reviews
in 32 reviews
"montego bay"
in 73 reviews

Reviewed June 25, 2014

We recently booked a tour with Marvyn's Paradise Tours and had a wonderful day. We arrived in Ocho Rios via a cruise and booked the tour with Marvyn in advance. While I was nervous to book an excursion outside of the cruise operator, it was the best choice I could have made. Instead of being lumped in a tour with a large group of cruise passengers, we received a personal tour at a lower cost. My wife and I were picked up by our guide Courtney who took care of us the rest of the day. We went to the Blue Hole, stopped at a local fruit stand, visited the Bamboo Blu beach, visited spice mountain, ate at a local Jamaican jerk restaurant, and did some shopping. Courtney was great!!! He taught us a lot about the island and was tons of fun. The stop at the Blue Hole was fantastic. The site was absolutely gorgeous and we were guided by a local named Cole. Cole ushered us through the falls, finding great places to jump into the water and caves to explore. It was exhilarating and breathtaking. If you are staying on the island or just stopping for the day on a cruise, you need to contact Marvyn, you will be treated like family and receive the best value for your touring dollar.

1  Thank Rob Z
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I was in Ochi last week (June 17), I booked the trip with Marvyn way in advance :), he recommended the blue hole and he was right!! the best experience ever...my family had a blast in that place (keep in mind that you have to tip the tour kids in the blue hole), we went to Bob Marley's house and my son loved ti (i dd that part of the trip just for him), no matter that my mom got sick - Keith our driver was awesome :), he explain a lot about Jamaica....was an awesome experience...I will recommend it with my eyes close. Marvyn met with us before we went to our touristic places...and I saw him again at the end of he day....that is the way to run business Marvyn. Two thumbs up for this tour company

Reviewed June 22, 2014

We booked a trip in advance of our arrival to Ocho Rios with Marvyn's Paradise tours based on the reviews we had read. The reviews were spot on! We were picked up by Patrick on June 15, 2014 from our resort for a day trip to Dunn's River Falls and The Blue Hole. We had an amazing day! Patrick made us feel very comfortable from the moment he picked us up from our resort. Our children loved him! He showed us different fruits growing along side the road, took us to lunch at Scotchies and kept our belongings safe while we were in both parks. It is very easy to see how this company is number one! If you're planning on visiting I would highly recommend Marvyn's Paradise Tours and don't forget to ask for Patrick!

2  Thank April L
See more reviews
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Overall the best Jamaica experience I've had! The BEST VALUE , friendliest people, REAL Jamaica!!! Our family of four payed half of what some other tour companies charge and we had a private tour. Marvyn greeted us and I felt like we were returning home to our family instead of meeting a stranger for the first time. He introduced us to our driver, Patrick who was humble, knowledgable and kind. We were given water and off to our adventure in our comfortable air conditioned van. We went to blue hole falls and I mentioned how I love flora and fauna. Not only did Patrick point out points of interest, but he pointed out many of the indigenous plants and trees. After our amazing time at the falls. Patrick was waiting for us with towels and a smile. He is a dad of two and he was so sweet to our boys even though my 4 year old was being crabby. He took us for a rainforest drive and introduced us to some incredibly sweet Jamaican people. We stopped at a roadside crafts vender who invited us to view his beautiful garden even though we didn't buy anything. Then we drove to roadside fruit vender. And tasted 5 kinds of jamaican fruit. Only cost $3. but the sweet old man selling the fruit was so greatfull and kindhearted he gave us some for free. Patrick bought my little guy a banana
and a coconut cookie , some jamaican apples and jackfruit for us. I had mentioned that I like to cook so Patrick took us to this beautifully decorated roadside stand covered in hibiscus and other flowers. We met another Jamaican man who welcomed pictures. He grows and grinds fresh spices ( garlic, cocoa, curry, jerk) only $3 for a huge bag full. It smells so good. We had lunch at Scotchies. The food was good but a little dry. Their garden was pretty. He took us to Bamboo Beach. They had food, showers, shops, no entrance fee, etc. The seas were a little too rough to snorkel much, but we did see some fish and lost track of time. Patrick came to let us know it was time to go and brought us to our ship on time. I've been on other tours of Jamaica but felt like Patrick and Marvyn were much more personable and welcoming than the other companies. I felt like family the whole time. Thank you Patrick and Marvyn, we will never forget your kindness and the beauty of Jamaica. You made our family vacation so special and interesting .

1  Thank SandyAmanda