“We had an amazing time!!!!!!!!”

Marvyn's Paradise Tours
Blue Hole and Sightseeing Tour from Ocho Rios
$55.00*
Private Taste of Jamaica Tour from Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: At Marvyn's Paradise Tours we provide some of the most scenic and fun filled parts of Jamaica. Enjoy crystal blue waters, adventure, history, music, lavish greenery and fantastic duty free shopping, the best of Jamaica that many visitor miss. Going on a vacation with the family or with good friends and looking for a personalized tour with great experiences?Choose Marvyn's Paradise Tours :)
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Me and my boyfriend just returned from Ocho Rios and we had an amazing time the two days we were off the resort and used Marvyn's services. We had emailed him ahead of time and he was very responsive and helpful to all our emails and planned a great itinerary for us. He let us know prices right away and also was flexible when we suggested other things we wanted to do. Our tour guide was Delton who we were SO SO SO pleased with!!! He was such a good hearted, genuinely nice person who went out of his way to ensure we had an amazing tour. We loved him so much we requested him for our 2nd tour day and were very pleased with his knowledge of the area and relationships with the people there. We highly highly recommend both Marvyn and Delton! Thanks again for making our trip so memorable!

1  Thank Azra V
Write a ReviewReviews (1,694)

Reviewed January 8, 2014

A couple of years ago my family and I had booked a tour with another company, but to our surprise the tour owner would not be our guide that day, instead he had Marvyn assist us. That was the greatest thing that could've happened on that day because Marvyn was the best and provided exceptional Jamaican hospitality. There were so many unexpected extras that he provided for us ensuring we would have a memorable experience in Jamaica. In fact, when we returned to Jamaica last June, we got directly in touch with Marvyns tour company because we wanted to make sure he would be available for us. I highly recommend Marvyn for your traveling and tour needs. Because Marvyn sung songs with us, took us to great places on the Island, and catered to all our needs he's been coined "Marvelous Marvyn", so when you tried the rest...try the best....Marvelous Marvyn!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

My other half and I were staying at Sandals Grande Riviera for a much needed vacation and wanted to get out of the resort. I got Marvyn's name from a series of great reviews I read and contacted him to see the sights around Ocho Rios. Marvyn responded to my inquiry within the hour and we arranged full day of activities two days following. We were a bit indecisive about the full itinerary but Marvyn made some suggestions and we decided on Blue Hole, Rafting and then doing some exploration of Ochi/St Ann. He was there at the designated time full of smiles (as the other reviews can attest to) and we spent the day at Blue hole, where we climbed the falls, explored some of the caves which was great; we then rafted on the White River and went to lunch at Scotchies. We concluded the day with a driving tour of Fern Gully and a few other spots that I had not been to in many years. Marvyn was the consummate professional and it was very relaxing for us to have a itinerary of sorts but not a high pressure schedule. We enjoyed every minute of our tour.
He took us to Margaritaville one evening so we could get out and party a little. He made sure we got in and when we were ready to go he was back to get us within a few minutes of us calling.
What was also invaluable for me also, was I needed to visit my relatives in the western part of the island (Savannah la Mar) and then travel from Ocho Rios to Kingston where we would spend the last few days of our stay with my mother. Marvyn arranged everything for us and he ensured that we had professional, careful (a must in Jamaica!) drivers and great transportation to the respective locations. he met us to ensure that everything met our expectations. He even offered a local cell phone for us to use so I could contact my relatives if needed for my trip to Savannah La Mar.
This level of customer orientation and personal involvement every step of the way was just really wonderful. Had the pleasure or meeting his gorgeous wife our last day before we headed to Kingston for the final leg of our trip.
We look forward to our next visit to Ocho Rios where we can engage Marvyn's services and hangout with him again. The other reviews are on-point about Marvyn's outstanding services!

1  Thank debsie93
Reviewed January 5, 2014

This was one of the best things we did while in Jamaica. It was so nice to have a private tour. Our tour guide was Garcea and she was so funny and kind and made the trip fantastic. We went to Mount Zion and she took an amazing route, showing us the gorgeous hills of Jamaica. I was able to take many great pictures of the scenery. Garcea even offered to stop so I could take pictures. She happily waited for us while we had our tour at Mount Zion. She offered to take us anywhere else we wanted to go. She brought us to Scotchies for a very nice lunch of jerk chicken. This tour, including seeing a lot of Jamaica and the Bob Marley Mount Zion tour, took roughly 6 hours. There are shorter tours - the tour is based on what you want to do and how long you want it to last. Next time we are in Jamaica we are calling Marvyn as soon as we arrive and booking all of our tours through him! He was so kind and was able to provide us with a tour on short notice. There are so many options of tours that Marvyn provides. He suggests tours and offers some tours that our resort did not. Definitely worth it!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Marvyn is hands down the best tour guide I've had on any trip. He planned an amazing jam-packed day and really made the 5-hour stop in Jamaica count! Couldn't ask for a better tour guide.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction