“Excellent guide/transportation in Jamaica!”

Marvyn's Paradise Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
$89.00*
and up
Private Dunn's River Falls and Tubing Combo Tour from Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: At Marvyn's Paradise Tours we provide some of the most scenic and fun filled parts of Jamaica. Enjoy crystal blue waters, adventure, history, music, lavish greenery and fantastic duty free shopping, the best of Jamaica that many visitor miss. Going on a vacation with the family or with good friends and looking for a personalized tour with great experiences?Choose Marvyn's Paradise Tours :)
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Excellent guide/transportation in Jamaica!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Marvyn is a true professional. He drove us from the airport to a couple of off-the-beaten path attractions (and back at the end of our trip). His van is spacious, clean, and comfortable. He is fun, cheerful, and always ready to help (he even fetched some things from the grocery store for us on his day off!). He is very reasonably priced, compared with the operators that the resort suggested.

There are a LOT of shady operators in Jamaica, so you should do your research and choose a reliable pro! Marvyn is your man for transportation in Jamaica!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Marvyn2013, Owner at Marvyn's Paradise Tours, responded to this review, November 7, 2013
On behalf of marvyn's paradise tours i want to say thank you for using our service it was our pleasure to serve you. we are happy to know that you enjoy you trip in Jamaica and we are looking forward in seeing you again.

• Hebrew first
Toronto, Canada
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A fun filled day with Marvyn/Keith ”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Based on trip advisor i emailed the top 3 tour guys in ocho rios.  I'm at all inclusive and the tour prices were all expensive.  Turning to trip advisor i found Marvyn.  He was the best priced by a large amount and the number one guy.  Made it a no brainer. His right hand man VIP driver Keith showed up early with a cooler and stayed with us right till 6pm. Took us to 3 attractions shipping and lunch or was all incredible.  Keith mentioned all the locations as we drove by, had a super nice attitude.  Marvyn called right away as Keith picked us to ensure we have a great day and also made a point to meet up with us later during the day to confirm all went as planned.  I cannot begin to explain how happy i am with Marvyn and his number one driver Keith. Wherever we went Keith waited for us and made no pressure for us hurry. I was super happy with the driver, the price, the knowledge he shared.
Thanks Marvyn and Keith

Pineville, Kentucky
“Marvyn's Paradise Tours exceeded my expectations, they made my first experience to Jamaica a memorable one!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This tour was class act for sure!! We had a gentleman named Keith as our driver. He was extremely friendly. While driving to our destination we received a call from the owner Marvyn to ask how we were doing. When we arrived, Marvyn was there waiting with cold refreshments, he also provided us umbrellas when it started to rain. I couldn't say enough about the service of this tour group!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful experience!!!!

Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My group of eight chose Marvyn's Paradise Tours for a private tour during our cruise ship stop in Ocho Rios. Everyone agreed it was the best decision. Marvyn and his staff couldn't have done a better job. We went to Dunn's Falls and Mystic Mountain. They treated us like VIP. I found them on Trip Advisor and am so glad.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Kissimmee, Florida
“Had a wonderful time!!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Marvyn picked us up at the port we immediatly felt safe with him as this was a priority for us. I love the tour because it was a private tour just me and my family of 5 in a private bus and we did what we wanted to do. Marvyn took us to the blue hole which was wonderful it was the highlight of our trip. And the boys that took us up and down the falls were courteous and knowledgeable. Glen was the young man that was helping us through the falls and he took pictures of the whole family and made sure we were safe the whole time. He even got a life jacket for my 8 yr old since the blue hole has areas as deep as 35 feet! My husband loved them and he was able to do some good dives there. Make sure you tip them boys since that is they're jobs and that is how they make a living. (And they are pretty great) We were a bit tired from the blue hole so instead of going to the Dunn Falls which was our original plan we decided to go chill at a beach and Marvyn took us to this lovely beach with beatiful water and it was pretty private just a few people from the cruise lines were there. At last we did a little bit of shopping and Marvyn took us back to the port when we were ready. I wanted to do the private tour because I wanted to avoid people in our faces trying to sale us things like I read in other reviews and Marvyn made it happen for us. I didnt have to worry once. If you need a private tour which allows you to do what YOU want call Marvyn he is your guy!!! Chhem Family