“Must see and do!!”

$60.00*
Authentic Dunn's River Falls Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: El Sol Vida is a licensed tour and transportation operator in Jamaica and provides private tours and private transfers.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Nepean
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Must see and do!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We were a large group of 18 and all loved the outing. Our driver "Rusty" can be reached at 876-324-8751 and thanks to him we had an amazing day. He will take you to town to get yourself equipped with water shoes (some of us had suitable footwear, others did not and paid approx $10/pair). He was prompt and punctual and got us to Island Gully (rocky road and hilly!!).
The guides there were just so friendly, eager to encourage you to make some great jumps, rope swing, sit in the falls AND take all the pictures you want (everyone of them could operate the cameras and took amazing photos). There is hardly anyone there and the fee is actually a tip to each young guide (5) who took us around. Afterwards, Rusty recommended a great restaurant for lobster oceanside at "Dave's" - we all regaled along with 2 special orders: a vegetarian dish and another non-lobster dish, along with yummy trimmings to go with the lobster (rock lobsters, grilled and served in a delicious spicy red sauce" and of course a round of Red Cap (about $25/person for the meal). Rusty took us all back - with a quick stop in town to pick up a few things at the grocery store. Truly a great way to see the country side, eat local fare and meet some wonderful people. Tips: bring own towel, good water type shoes (no flip flops), best for good swimmers (feel more confident in the water).

Visited December 2013

PA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Island Gully falls”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

By far the most amazing experience I have ever had on vacation!
I was on a cruise and a friend I made on the ship was doing a private excursion with Liberty tours, and I am so glad we joined in with her.
I was just expected a bus ride and walking around climbing the falls. It was way more than just that….
I still cannot believe I jumped into the falls! Our guides were awesome. I felt very safe with them. They went above and beyond to help you have the best experience possible.
If you are going to Jamaica skip the crowed Dunn falls and go visit the boys of the falls. You will not regret it!!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank pamouselover
Brockton, Massachusetts, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“"An experience I'll never forget"”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

On a Girls Cruise with 10 friends last week, and our first stop was Jamaica. We had made prior arrangements with "RealToursJamaica" for transportation, and intended on going to the Dunn's River Falls. Our driver (Norris) said that DRF was very crowded, but that he knew of a place that we would enjoy just as much, if not more. HE WAS NOT KIDDING! This place was peaceful, it was beautiful, and at times breath taking. And because it wasn't crowded, it was like we had our own little piece of paradise. Two of the employees, Josh and Mike, literally took us by the hand and helped us around - - which was a comfort to the non-swimmers in the group. It was so serene, I forgot about my fear of heights, and jumped off the cliff into the water. If you're going to Jamaica, this is a MUST SEE. You will NOT regret nor forget this experience.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Andrea M
San Diego, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A once in a lifetime experience”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Island Gully Falls was truly one of the best experiences of my entire life. The tour guides were amazing (Ask for Jerome or Julian)! They are so welcoming and knowledgeable and will make you feel 100% comfortable. The greatest part of the whole experience was feeling like we witnessed something that most tourists aren't even aware exists. Local attractions like Dunn's River Falls are crawling with thousands of tourists and Island Gully Falls feels like a hidden gem. Please do yourself a favor and go check this place out. You will not regret it!!

Visited July 2013