“Experience the Real Jamaica!!! With Glenn Garwood.”
Review of Jamaica Xplored

Jamaica Xplored
Ranked #6 of 17 Transportation in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for a Private Transportation and Tour operator specializing in Jamaica's rich culture, history and natural attractions. I operate from the Ocho Rios/Runaway Bay area and do customized tours throughout my island. If you are not sure of what you would like to see, I will create something suitable for you. Come experience the "real" Jamaica. I also do pickups and drop offs (Airport Transfers) to both international airports on the island.
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Having visited Jamaica many times we have discovered the best guide ever! We have used Glenn for the last two years and he never disappoints. This year our excursions and bespoke itinerary where booked in the UK, prior to our arrival, but Glenn will organise and sort your excursion locally without any problem. Glenn is always punctual and waiting to take you out in his super air conditioned people carrier along with his cooler box of Red Stripe and water. His Reggae music will give you the 'vibe' from the start, and only adds to the whole 'Glenn' experience. We visited Port Antonio on the north east coast, and later in our vacationTreasure beach to the south. We were treated to spectacular views and experiences.The boat ride around the Blue Lagoon and rafting on the Rio Grande will truly never be forgotten. Glenn will take you off the beaten track to see and meet the real Jamiaca. His attention to details and planning is second to none. His knowledge of Jamaicas history and his ability to engage his clients is amazing ! He is trust worthy, thoughtful and considerate, and a true Gentleman ! We will be using Glenn again for sure and cannot recommend his services highly enough. In summary if you want to explore Jamaica with its culture, and history or just have a vacation that's filled with fun then we can only recommend one operator .......... Jamaica Xplored (Glenn Garwood) you cannot fail to be impressed.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My trip to Jamaica was a wonderful experience the first time around. I would love to revisit this island and I can't think of any other person who would enhance the experience more than Glen Garwood of Jamaica Xplored. Having met him once I am assured he is reliable and trustworthy. His impeccable charm and knowledge of the island's history, entertainment hotspots, beaches, cultural sites and off the beaten path treasures will make any trip unforgettable. He provides for your comfort, safety and total relaxation. Only Glen would go the extra mile to ensure that your experience of Jamaica was fantastic because his interest is personal. His mission is to ensure that every visitor to his island leaves with first hand knowledge of the best that Jamaica has to offer the world.

1  Thank KimlinC2013
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I took my daughter and her friend on a cruise and we booked this tour independently of the cruise ship excursions which worked out very well and was the same price or possibly cheaper by far than what the ship offered. Glen was very courteous and knowledgeable about his home and showed us a few exclusive areas that weren't overly touristy and crowded. He made us feel very comfortable and valued as customers. We learned several new things about Jamaica and didn't have to worry about being rushed or uncomfortable as this was a private tour and the van was very comfortable. I highly recommend Glen and his tour company to anyone.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to schedule a private excursion instead of signing up for the given cruise excursions. Glenn answered within a day of contacting via his website. He asked what things we were into, and gave me a custom excursion list that more than meet our expectations. Once we arrived he met us at the port and began the excursion. The food was amazing and his hospitality impeccable. He says he takes a part of you to leave in Jamaica to come back but I was already hooked. He made my boyfriend and I feel just like family. No cruise excursion could ever be this great

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My wife and I traveled with our children ages 9 & 6 in June 2013 and stayed at the Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay. The ride from the airport is about 50 minutes and since my wife and daughter are prone to motion sickness I didn't want to take the Apple Vacation charter bus to the resort. By nature the charter busses are a lot bumpier and usually make a couple of stops at different resorts.

Thankfully I discovered Jamiaca Xplored on Trip Advisor and booked our our trips between the airport and resort. Glen was very responsive during the booking process and was waiting at the airport for us with a smile and cooler of cold Red Stripes and water in his van. Glen couldn't have been nicer and made the trips educational and fun. We would have booked a private tour with Glenn but the kids wanted to zip line and there was the Chukka facility about 10 minutes from our resort and transportation was included.

I will be contacting Glen again on our next trip to Jamaica and I would recommend his services to anyone reading this.