“Nice place to see!”

Ocho Rios Shore Excursion: Bobsledding Tour at Mystic Mountain
Ranked #15 of 68 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Why Visit Rainforest Adventures Mystic Mountain in Jamaica? Constantly rated by TripAdvisor as one of the top attractions in Ocho Rios, Jamaica near the Dunn's River Falls. Have you ever gone bobsledding? Was it in a forest? Then you should try our signature Bobsled ride. Soar high up the trees aboard the Sky Explorer ride. Zip through the forest with our canopy zip lines. Experience the Mystic Waterslide, Infinity edge pool, and more for your amazing Jamaica excursion. We also accommodate business meetings, theme parties, and group incentives through vibrant entertainment options, celebrating nature, cuisine and culture.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

In my opinion, this is a nice place to visit & explore. I like how it's laid-back and you can kind of do it at your own pace. We just did the chairlift at Mystic Mountain. I really liked it and I loved seeing all the trees and plants. I took a ton of pictures of just trees! I never thought it would be so interesting. If you are looking for a wild/crazy adventure, then the chair lift isn't really for you :) I wanted to try the bobsled and zip-line, but I didn't have time.
At the top of the mountain, we looked around at the exhibits, and then we walked up the stairs in the look-out tower. Very easy to climb and not too many stairs... can be a tad bit narrow but nothing crazy. The top of the tower (view) is worth seeing. The walk up is not difficult. The tower is not wheel-chair accessible.
It wasn't too crowded. There are bathrooms at the top of the mountain.
The chairlift ride was probably 15min. each way.
We stayed for about 2 hours total.
Everyone was really nice and helpful and actually not pushy.
At the top of the mountain, there were 2 men selling items. We bought a painted rock and the man painted our names onto it. We gave him $7 total. It was pretty neat.
I really liked the mountain :)
I would recommend this mountain to anyone visiting here.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

First off - I would not take a tour here. I would rent a car and drive or take a cab so you have time to relax and enjoy the space.
Entrance depends on what you want to do-we paid $70 each for the skytram, and the bobsled but you can also add the zipline. Other attractions include a restaurant, historical exibit, vendors, gift store, hummingbird feeding area and nice pool with a small water slide-which are all included in admission.

Secondly, the bobsled was super fun and I was surprised at how fast it went. A word of caution if you have neck or back issues you may want to take it a bit slower as it is bumpy.

Finally, I wished we would have done the zipline as it looked great! You zig zag down the mountain from platform to platform.

A very fun day!
* a word of caution not sure how you would get up the hill if you did not do the skytram...might be a loooong uphill walk.

1  Thank goalsgirl
Reviewed March 9, 2013

We booked the "trinopy" package. We had the treetop ride (you need this to get to the top) the bobsled ride and the zip line. All were exactly as described, if not better!

Take a towel and swim suit as there is a pool and slides at the top. The views are also great.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We bought with Bahia Tours the tree options in Mystic Mountain, bosled, rain forest view and zip-line. Perfect day.

1  Thank Jordi R
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Anyone going to Ochoa Rios needs to experience this fantastic attraction! This is worth the trip from anywhere in Jamaica! When we got there we rode the 15 minute gondola ride up to the top of the mountain. The views through the rain forest and the port where the cruise ships dock are simple breathtaking! They snap your picture on the gondola before you get to the top and have them for sale as a great souvenir. When we got to the top there were Jamaican dancers and drummers where you could have your picture taken dancing with them. When we arrived they gave us an appointment time to do the 45 minute zip line canopy tour. We had a nice lunch at the bar and restaurant overlooking the mountain and port. When we were all harnessed in for the zip line tour, our fabulous guides sent us speeding through the forest from one tower to the next. It was our first time zip lining and we had the best time! I would recommend this to everybody! We had a 9 year old child with us and she loved it! After the zip line tour we did the bobsled run. Each bobsled holds one person, but a group can ride ride hooked together down the mountain as well. This gravity driven ride is thrilling! There are SO many dips and turns that you feel like you are actually riding a bobsled on the snow covered tracks in the Olympics! It was awesome! After that, we relaxed on the water slide ride into the infinity pool. What a great day! Can't wait to come back!

1  Thank DebArtist