“I had a ball!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Your Jamaica Tours

Your Jamaica Tours
Ranked #45 of 81 Tours in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: Your Jamaica Tours welcome our clients arrival at the airport and piers.We offer a special orientation on all the attractions and excitement that Jamaica has to offer.Our services includes coordination of hotel/airport transfers, guided tours to Jamaica's favorite attractions, customize private tours.Your Jamaica tours invites and welcome you to give us the opportunity to show you our Tropical Paradise Island. We operate from all cruise ship ports i,e Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Trelawny Palmounth pier and all resorts on our beautiful island,
“I had a ball!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Service was excellent. Spent 16 of the most fun-filled days in Jamaica with 3 besties!!!! Our tour guide Jermaine was excellent. I can't wait to go back!

Upland, California
“Montego Bay to Ocho Rios”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Thanks Jermaine for such a wonderful tour. It was 3 other ladies besides myself who took a trip from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios. Jermaine picked us up on time and we headed to Ocho Rios. On our trip to Ocho Rios, Jermaine talked about all the historical sites on our trip. We stopped at a jerk restaurant on the way and it was really tasty. When I return to Jamaica, I definitely will use Your Jamaica Tours again.

Visited December 2012
“Awesome cultural experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Jermaine was great. He was very knowledgeable about the island and provided a wonderful experience. From driving through Fern Gully to tasting native jerk chicken we were indulged in the Jamician culture while also experiencing the more popular sights. If you are in Jamaica, I highly recommend this company for your tour needs.

Oakland, California
“awesome tour guide, had an amazing day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

thanks Jermaine for such an amazing day, really enjoyed Jamaica even if it was only a glimpse of this amazing country. Got off RC cruise and spent the day with Jermaine as our guide, he was great! Was able to do everything we wanted, avoided all the crowds and got as much of a taste of Jamaica as is possible in 6hrs. Highly recommend Your Jamaica Tours!!!

Visited December 2012
“Rum Punch & Red Stripe, it's Jamaica Mon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

My husband & I, was on a 5day Carnival Cruise going to Ochos Rios & Cayman Islands 12/1/12. At our stop in Ochos Rios, we ran into Jermaine who offered us a Private tour. His van was nice/clean and he took us all over "Ochi." He was very knowledgable & a Great Tour Guide. We went to one of the Best Beaches, saw beautiful Waterfalls & had some Authentic Jerk Chicken, Red Stripe Beer & Rum Punch. Our trip to Ochos Rios was Great so Thank you Jermaine & we hope to visit next year 2013.

Jan & Angelo