Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Tourwise tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tourwise
from $35.00
from $45.00
from $88.00
More Info
All reviews montego bay airport blue mountains tour guide dunn's river falls kingston norman excursions jamaica scotchies
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

I cannot express enough how disappointed I am in Tourwise. Despite mixed reviews, I took my chances and booked 2 tours with them. One to Dunn’s River and the other to the Green Grotto caves. I got confirmation emails right away but nothing on pick up times. I emailed them asking for a pick up time and heard from someone who forwarded my email to a few different people who could provide me with information, but I never heard back from them.

Two days before the tour, I emailed again saying I would need to cancel my tours if they couldn’t provide me a pick up time because it all seemed sketchy. Again, no response. So I cancelled my tours for what should have been a full refund.

After my vacation, I looked at my bank account and saw that I never received a refund for either tour. Since, I have emailed and called several times with no response.

Not only did I lose out on hundreds of dollars, but precious Jamaican memories too. Use Marvyn’s Paradise Tours instead. They were amazing, reliable, and way more worth your money!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed February 10, 2019 via mobile

Terrible we were picked up at airport in Montego Bay Jamaica very cramped bus also took forever to get to our resort traffic was bad and then he stopped at a crappie restroom returning back only one shuttle back at 10:30 in the morning our flight didn’t leave till 4 pm will never use them again also the rep was never there at resort to take care of problems

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

We used you raise through BA for our trip to Jamaica.

Our rep was Nadia whom was warm, funny, extremely helpful and not pushy at all. She helped with everything from language to currency and of course tours. She was my jamàican mumma.

We did 2 trips as well as the airport transfers and all were spot on. Ours drivers were always prompt and extremely knowledgeable. They pointed out lots of things and explained things we were not sure of. They were Lewis tony and Roy. All brilliant friendly and lovely. I cannot reccommend them enough.

Fabulous.

Emma who. Just stayed at melia Bracco.

Great job guys can't wait to see you all again.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

This was the biggest tourist scam I have ever experienced. We met up with Tour Wise at the airport - they seemed friendly, approachable, and affordable. Great! At the hotel we met with the Tour Wise guide. She arranged for us to go to Dunn’s River and the Bob Marley tour in one day. She also coordinated our airport return time and shuttle.

We were told we would do Dunn’s River, have a quick lunch at Scotchies, and then finish the day with the Bob Marley tour and be back to our hotel by 3:30-4pm. We went to the Bob Marley tour first, which we thought was weird since we were told it would be after the river. Then at scotchies the driver leaves us for about TWO HOURS while he dropped off other guests at their hotels. He didn’t help us get food - all other tour guides did that for their guests - and didn’t leave us with a way to contact him. After two hours of waiting he finally returned and we had 30 MINUTES to do all of Dunn’s River. Afterwards, no apology or anything. We returned to the hotel at 5:40 - 2 hours later than promised. After paying $200 for this day- we felt like we were an inconvenience and bothering them.

Second scam, we were told to be at the lobby at 8:40am to return to the airport. At 8:35am we checked in with the lobby and were told Tour Wise would be here shortly. At 9am we check in again and the Tour Wise bus has “already left”. The driver would not answer his phone. He answered once and then turned his phone off, so we could not contact him. Their office was also closed and gave no forwarding information to us. The staff at the Tour Wise table at the hotel said it was our fault “the bus was here at 8:20am” . Our receipt says to be there at 8:40am. Then we get in contact with our originial Tour Wise guide and she told us l she would be there in “10 minutes to work things out for us." But after 20 minutes of waiting in the lobby for her we decided to pay extra for a taxi. We would’ve missed our flight! The entire Tour Wise company is looking to hustle its customers and scam them for money. Highly advise to not use this company. Even if it sounds good on paper - you will be hustled.

Date of experience: August 2018
tamigurl, Director of Sales at Tourwise, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2018

Good Afternoon,

I am so sorry to read of your comments.
So we can look in to your complaint, can you please [provide us with your email;, where you were staying and the dates involved?

Many thanks

Mandy

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Booked trip to Barnabys humming bird garden and ricks Cafe from Negril.
Wanted to make the most of my time on holiday so planned ahead and booked through British Airways who use Viator who use Tourwise. Being told I had a “ confirmed Booking”
The first pain is you have to ring once you are in resort for pickup time. This took a lot of goes, the lines were not good and having been told despatch line busy etc etc was given a mobile number to ring. This took even longer but got through to Patrick, had to ring back but eventually was told I had to ring back the day before. In the end I used text as the shouty conversations were getting annoying.
Any road up, just been told they didn’t get “enough other people” so it’s cancelled. Of course that’s my week gone now.
Nothing I can do apart from vent my spleen on trip advisor, and recommend you try one of the other companies. We had no issues at all with YJTG for a trip earlier in the holiday, so it can be done. If you do brave the process make sure you have lots of time and credit on your phone.
Be interesting to see how long my refund takes to add insult to injury. I notice a few folks let down by these guys when searching online

Date of experience: June 2018
TourwiseJa, General Manager at Tourwise, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2018

Dear Softywalter,

Please accept our apologies for the cancellation of your tour to Barnabys Humming Bird Garden in Negril. A few tours do have a minimum passenger requirement for the tour to go ahead though not all tours do.

We do our very best to fulfill all tours and get the numbers required.

There will be an internal investigation into the issues you found with the phone lines.

Once again please do accept our sincere apologies that your expectations were not reached. We are constantly improving our service.

If you could send the booking details for your tour to: sales@tourwiseja.com

We will ensure the refund is made on Monday.

Kind Regards