I stayed at Paradise Suite Apt 9 for two beautiful weeks mid Nov and I honestly think this was one of the best times as it was off season. Only 2 or 3 other apartments were being rented so I pretty much had the pool and beach to myself. The private taxi from the airport was excellent service with Kristy. He was on time, had a lot of knowledge of the area and stopped for scenic photos along the way. I preferred this as I didn't have to wait for other people to get their luggage, and I did not have to stop at multiple resorts before arriving at mine. The apartment was just perfect, everything you need, tastefully decorated and overlooked the pool. The bed was uber comfortable as was the couch...zero problems sleeping. The room was cleaned by Charmaine and Kathy (on her off days). Fresh flowers everyday along with a change of towels etc. The beach area was small but quiet...I was recommended water shoes which I brought with me and needed as a little pebbly/rocky at times. There is also a lovely gazebo at the end where I spent a few evenings having a drinks as the sun slowly faded. There is wifi in the apartment which I believe is the only apt that does. I ate at Glenns restaurant 4 times in 2 weeks and I HIGHLY recommend the goat curry with roti....absolutely delicious. For groceries I did most of mine at Junes store across the street. There is a rental cell phone also available for use for this apt. I have nothing negative to say about this place...it is outside the hustle and bustle of the main strip which is exactly what I wanted. A HUGE thank you to Chase who is one of the most caring and nicest guys, very helpful and informative and I always felt safe in and around the resort....don't lose him Dulcia! Also many thanks to Lenora, Charmaine, Kathy and Trevor. I will be back next year and would love to make it my regular spot if available...my parents are already thinking of booking this instead of an all inclusive! I LOVED THIS PLACE!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chrisanns Beach Resort is a complex of beachfront vacation apartments located four miles east of Ocho Rios that offers any holidaymaker an experience of Jamaca they could never forget. This enchanting property has its own private pool and beach with a gazebo that overlooks the ocean. Facilities include: air conditioning, cable television, housekeeping, fully equipped kitchen, 24 hours security and safety deposit box. Each apartment is privately owned and therefore has something different to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Chrisanns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chrisanns Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- Chrisanns Beach Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios