After having a wonderful time at Chrisanns resort the first time ,my sister and I went back for a 10 day holiday. This time we rented a 2 story ocean front 3 bedroom apartment #16 ,
it was awesome the view from every window overlooking the ocean. At night the sound of the ocean and the rustling of the palm trees transferred you in to dreamland for a good night sleep. Would have liked a different and newer mattress .
It is an older unit currently for sale and in need of a little TLC .The kitchen is well stocked , the owner of #9 Dulcia was very helpful and made sure she checked on the dishes and pots & pants
As she knew I would be doing a lot of cooking.Thank you Dulcia.
My sister was in awe and enjoyed every moment to the fullest.
About the apartment it self , a big nice kitchen ,
comfortable furniture , big dining room table to enjoy our dinners.
The broken TV was quickly replaced , so was my air conditioning
And some plumbing issues.Nice when things get fixed right away.
The apartment is very large especially the bedrooms.
The A/C units in the bedrooms are very quiet .
We spend time on a big balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean
eating breakfast and happy hour.
The staff was so friendly and made us feel at home.
Again we where treated to some coconuts right from the trees of the property.
The grocery store across the street was very convenient and was also well stocked.
Glens restaurant across the street has delicious food and friendly service , we even had a Jamaican Man sing us a song playing his guitar while having breakfast on the terrace.
We went to the fisherman market for fresh fish , what an adventure for my sister,
The other fresh fish where supplied by one of the staff ,
to make sure we get top quality at a good price.
Trips to Ocho Rios market where fun. We where sad to leave and hope some day to return.
Thank you to everybody at Chrisanns for making our stay special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chrisanns Beach Resort is a complex of beachfront vacation apartments located four miles east of Ocho Rios that offers any holidaymaker an experience of Jamaca they could never forget. This enchanting property has its own private pool and beach with a gazebo that overlooks the ocean. Facilities include: air conditioning, cable television, housekeeping, fully equipped kitchen, 24 hours security and safety deposit box. Each apartment is privately owned and therefore has something different to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Chrisanns Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chrisanns Beach Hotel Ocho Rios
- Chrisanns Beach Resort Jamaica/Ocho Rios