“Well worth the money”

and up
Shuttle Service from Runaway Bay Hotels to Ocho Rios Attractions
Ranked #9 of 69 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: This magnificent property has a natural cove which is surrounded by 5 acres of lush tropical rain forest. Visitors have the opportunity to interact and "Swim With" dolphins, enjoying the thrill and love of these amazing lovable animals. Visitors can also swim with, hold, feed and learn about the evolutionary secrets of the Caribbean sharks. Visitors can capture their dream of being a dolphin trainer by taking the challenge of being "Sea Keeper" for the day. Voted as Jamaica's Number One Attraction for a reason. Come for the day, for memories of a lifetime.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Well worth the money”
Reviewed September 29, 2008

We paid the admission and had the upgrade to the touch for myself. Hubby stood on the side and took great pictures of me with the dolphin. the stingray swim was great as well. The was included in the price (dont know why everyone says its extra, i even asked a manager) You cant go wrong with this rip. You could stay all day as there are plenty of things to do.

4 Thank beachbaby13

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
new england
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“very pretty, not worth the money though......”
Reviewed August 23, 2008

while the location is beautiful the concept is great, but the price is way over the top. while we only chose to wander around dolphin cove and it was beautiful, it really is a huge waste of money if you are not actually swiming with the dolphins or sharks, and on the day we were there we only saw a couple of people doing it, since it is so expensive. If you go just to wander be ware it will only take you at the most an hour unless you decide tohave lunch. not worth the money but very pretty if you have nothing else to do////

1 Thank luluthebird
Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very hurt”
Reviewed August 5, 2008

My husband and I were very hurt by the way we were treated. The folks at the first 2 entrances were not nice. They overlooked us and took care of other people. They did not even tell us where to go. As a Jamaican, I was very hurt. Hopefully, they will not treat there own kind like trash again. Even our boat ride was cut short to a 3 minutes ride compared to the other folks. The rest of the staff was friendly.

Ontario
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Had An Awesome Time”
Reviewed July 20, 2008

This place was amazing. There was so much to see and do, but we had a really bad storm come in while we were there.

I paid for the Swim with the dolphins. It was AMAZING. It honestly was a dream come true. We got to see, touch, and be pushed by these wonderful creatures.

My boyfriend didn't want to spend money on it, but stayed at the dock and watched. He got to take some beautiful pictures and videos of me with the dolphins.

The dolphins looked extremely happy with where they were. At first I was really nervous about the conditions they may live in, but it turns out that it is a gorgeous place for them to be. (they are pretty much all rescued dolphins)

The pictures costs quite a bit of money, but it is worth it in the long run :)

5 Thank baby_star2002
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“if you do this pay for the lot”
Reviewed June 18, 2008

My wife and I visited here on our honeymoon. After seeing what you get on the other packages I'm glad we paid the full wack for the swim package. We were in the water for only about 30 minutes, but it was fantastic. We did it with the dunns river falls climb on the same day, and by the time we got back to the hotel we were knackered. Still, had a great time. The next time we visit jamaica (with our son this time) this visit is on top of the list.

1 Thank ian_lamb