“Alot to do....”

and up
Shuttle Service from Runaway Bay Hotels to Ocho Rios Attractions
Ranked #9 of 69 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: This magnificent property has a natural cove which is surrounded by 5 acres of lush tropical rain forest. Visitors have the opportunity to interact and "Swim With" dolphins, enjoying the thrill and love of these amazing lovable animals. Visitors can also swim with, hold, feed and learn about the evolutionary secrets of the Caribbean sharks. Visitors can capture their dream of being a dolphin trainer by taking the challenge of being "Sea Keeper" for the day. Voted as Jamaica's Number One Attraction for a reason. Come for the day, for memories of a lifetime.
Maple Heights, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Alot to do....”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Swam with the doplhin, loved the Love birds, the lady that took us in there was funny had no idea what she was doing but she secretly walked around putting food on ppl and the bird landed on us.

Visited May 2013

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Alabaster, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

All at dolphin cove was fun. Pirate was hilarious scaring people. If you have kids, they would love it here.

Glendale, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience!!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This was the first time that we swam with a dolphin and honestly dont know why I didnt do it sooner. One of the greatest experiences in my life.

Wigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Girlfriends number 1trip ever”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

I've swam with dolphins before in Anitigua but this was a better experience for me. My girlfriend has always wanted to go so I paid out to do it again. It is a fantastic experience and my girlfriend enjoyed every second. Yes, it is expensive but you'll cherish the memory for ever. They do charge a lot for the photos too so the whole experience costs a fortune but you can't leave without the photos!

Visited March 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

First off, my husband and I spent 365$ for both of us to do the Ultimate swim with the dolphins. I've done the trainer for a day here in Vegas, and I have to say this is way better. Starting with going In with the string ray, that was just unbelievable. After swimming with the dolphins we were able to watch a shark show and then hold the shark on our laps!! Truly amazing. We had a problem with our credit card since we were out of country and it wouldn't work. My husband and I had like 30$ bucks cash on us, when the shark holding was 55$, luckily the manager was so wonderful and said it was fine. Was totally worried we would end up in Jamaican jail. All in all it was totally worth it and will go again!!!

1 Thank Jessirenteria