“Great Tour”

and up
Shuttle Service from Runaway Bay Hotels to Ocho Rios Attractions
Ranked #9 of 68 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: This magnificent property has a natural cove which is surrounded by 5 acres of lush tropical rain forest. Visitors have the opportunity to interact and "Swim With" dolphins, enjoying the thrill and love of these amazing lovable animals. Visitors can also swim with, hold, feed and learn about the evolutionary secrets of the Caribbean sharks. Visitors can capture their dream of being a dolphin trainer by taking the challenge of being "Sea Keeper" for the day. Voted as Jamaica's Number One Attraction for a reason. Come for the day, for memories of a lifetime.
Nipawin, Canada
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great Tour”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband hadn't really wanted to go as he thought it was too expensive but we had the opportunity to go with a group so transportation was reasonable & the visit was great. It was $45.00 per person but was well worth the money. There was lots to see & do without paying additionally. We really enjoyed the dolphin show & feeding the love birds. There was a parrot in there that loved my husbands straw hat & wouldn't leave him alone. It was great fun. The food was good as was the lounge chairs for us older folk. There was lots more we saw & did but those were the high points.

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

If you love dolphins, this is a great experience. You can touch or swim with the dolphins. Great staff and great time!!

1 Thank Ricketts223
Buffalo, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dophins are so much fun”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

It's amazing how much strength the dolphins have to pull you through the water. The staff was very friendly. This was my most exciting adventure in Ocho Rios.

Smiths Falls, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic place”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This place was really fun with lots to see and do. Our entrance fee included interacting with a stingray and my son paid some extra to interact with the nurse sharks. He ended up being a part of a entertaining shark and pirate show. Of course, we had to pay for our photos but that's typical. There were gift shops and vendors but I never felt pressured to buy. I had a delicious vanilla iced coffee which cost $5 and was the best coffee I had my whole trip! My only complaint was that our tour was too short...our driver was late picking us up which didn't help. We were there about 3 1/2 hrs but i would have like to spend the day.

Oil City, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Wonderful interaction with animals....people not so much”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I have wanted to swim with dolphins since I was a child so was very excited about this. We had all the time we wanted to interact with different animals such as sharks, stingrays, & snorkeling. The dophin experience is well ran & the time with the dolphins was wonderful. It was an experience I won't soon forget. The staff that worked with the dolphins, sharks, & stingrays were wonderful & very patient & accommadating. However, the people who worked in the booths & stores (with exception of pirate who was quite entertaining) were some of the rudest people I have ever met. They had no desire to interact with or wait on the visitors who have paid to come there. I must say though, this seemed to be our experience with any of the local Jamaicans. They were all rude no matter where we went on the island. I would recommend Dolphin Cove to anyone & be sure to leave yourself plenty of time because there was lots to do there.

1 Thank Steelerfan56_11