“Amazing”

and up
Shuttle Service from Runaway Bay Hotels to Ocho Rios Attractions
Ranked #9 of 68 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: This magnificent property has a natural cove which is surrounded by 5 acres of lush tropical rain forest. Visitors have the opportunity to interact and "Swim With" dolphins, enjoying the thrill and love of these amazing lovable animals. Visitors can also swim with, hold, feed and learn about the evolutionary secrets of the Caribbean sharks. Visitors can capture their dream of being a dolphin trainer by taking the challenge of being "Sea Keeper" for the day. Voted as Jamaica's Number One Attraction for a reason. Come for the day, for memories of a lifetime.
Reviewed January 10, 2013

What an experience, walking into the love bird enclosure was just great the girl there truly loves her job. Lots to do holding a Stingray, interacting or swimming with the Dolphins. Well worth it.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Did the full encounter adn what a great group of professionals. They seem to really care for the animals much more than what other places I haved witnessed. Teh stingray /snorkeling area is a great place to interact with many types of fish and rays. the shark show was entertaining as well. We were not able to spend the time we wanted to, so this trip we will spending a whole day exploring this great place.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

We got an upgrade coupon from our hotel to swim with the dophins and it was great! we missed the pirate show with the sharks, but enjoyed the love birds, the stingrays, snorkling, and the dolphins. We could have spent more time there -- and next time I wouldn't bother with Dunn's River Falls and would have hung out longer at Dolphin Cove.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

We had a good time throughout the cove. We booked it along with another excursion on the same day. It is definitely worth doing while you are there but be forewarned that the pictures they want to sell you are exorbitantly priced. I guess it is considered typical but it just seemed unreasonable.

2  Thank Chiminee
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I enjoyed the experience, although I did not swim with the dolphins. Just watching them was enough for me. Swimming with the sting rays, feeding the love birds and just meandering around was fun. I expected it to be a little larger—they make it sound like there's so much to do, but you can get through everything pretty quickly. The jungle nature trail is kind of a joke, but you just kind of take everything with a grain of salt in such a touristy place. Still, I felt it was worth $50. Kids would really enjoy it. My friends that I came with did swim with the dolphins and they LOVED it.

Make sure to book online if you plan on going because they usually offer some free upgrades through certain sites. You can get a little more for your money.

3  Thank NWTravelerz