“Photo's and DVD......be aware!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Dolphin Cove

and up
Shuttle Service from Runaway Bay Hotels to Ocho Rios Attractions
Ranked #8 of 69 things to do in Ocho Rios
More attraction details
Owner description: This magnificent property has a natural cove which is surrounded by 5 acres of lush tropical rain forest. Visitors have the opportunity to interact and "Swim With" dolphins, enjoying the thrill and love of these amazing lovable animals. Visitors can also swim with, hold, feed and learn about the evolutionary secrets of the Caribbean sharks. Visitors can capture their dream of being a dolphin trainer by taking the challenge of being "Sea Keeper" for the day. Voted as Jamaica's Number One Attraction for a reason. Come for the day, for memories of a lifetime.
Sunderland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Photo's and DVD......be aware!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Firstly I would recommend this trip to anyone, even though it is expensive and doesn't last very long. My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. You cannot take any camera's into the dolphin enclosure, not of any type. So you then have to purchase their photo's. Well we went all out and paid $109 for the supposed whole package which was all the photo's taken plus a video of the event. When we picked up the DVD it was put into a separate computer and it was blank!, they then recopied it, stated it was fine and the video was at the end after the photo's.
We got home and loaded the DVD into the DVD player to view the content on the TV, there are photo's but no video! oh and screen savers, which are lovely, but the video was supposed to be of us being pushed up in the air by the dolphins, please check if you do buy any thing from the photo shop, they did some prints for one of our group and guess what? it wasn't them on the photo's. Do go, just be aware they make huge mistakes

Visited November 2012
2 Thank Malibu69

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Kingston, Jamaica
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dolphin Encounter”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

This attraction was really cool. I went with my family who had an awesome tme. We did the dolphin encounter where you stand on a platform and put your hand out ad the dolpin swims under it. The also have iguanas and parrots and other birds as well as fish ponds and a shark show and sting rays. Great for a family outing as there is lots to do or not. We went in December and it was a bit chilly and the water was cold. The food was good and the rum punch was good too. It was worth the expense.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Betty C
Sayville, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“I was thrown in the air by dolphins”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

You don't just swim with the dolphins they make you do tricks with them. I am 48 and I was lifted into the air (about 4 feet) by two dolphins. My 9 year old did it too. Should not be missed. The cove is great to spend the day. Birds, sharks, pirates and a relaxing beach to swim in.

Visited November 2012
Elwood, Illinois, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“not a good trip”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

went to this Cove to swim with the Dolphins. I paid $95.00 each to swim with them, We only did it for a total of 10 minutes each. What a waste of time aand money.

Visited December 2011
Spanish Town, Saint Catherine, Jamaica
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good for the family”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

I love it there. I got the chance to interact with the sting rays. I could have gone swimming with the dolphins but opted not to. They had a few species of birds, lizards and snakes. The ice-cream there was awesome though I cant remember what brand it was. The beach was fun to hang out. Price was high but i did benefit from a local discount rate. I have been there on 2 occasions and would go there again with others friends so they can experience it.