“Dunn's River Falls”

Add it.
JuJu Tours
Ranked #69 of 85 Tours in Ocho Rios
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Having JuJu Tours guide us and accompany us on the Dunn's River Falls excursion was one of the smartest ideas that our group did while visiting Jamaica! Not only was this an awesome experience, (who doesn't dream of being able to climb up a beautiful waterfall) but the tour company was amazing. JuJu Tours was very hospitable and helpful during the whole tour, its' guides even got in the water with us and helped us climb the waterfall, which at times was incredibly difficult and a true workout. I always felt safe having one of the JuJu tour guides there with me showing me where to step in order to climb the falls, and it was awesome that I did not have to worry about having to carry a camera with me because an additional tour guide stayed beyond and walked along side the falls taking glorious action shots as we conquered the falls. It was a great excursion and tour that I would recommend to anyone looking for something fun to do in Jamaica!!!