Maybe not five star, but way better than most in terms of food, drinks, attitude, and fun. No kids (not that I don't like them, I have two) just, if you are looking to get away from yours, maybe someone elses aren't that great either. We stayed here before the redo so we didn't see the all the enhancements, but I definately would like to. Piano bar was a lot of fun in the evenings, pools and the Island during the day. Yes, the island.... Nothing weird was happening when we went, on the whole the people were really down to earth and friendly. No facades there:) ha ha ha Make sure you take the sunset catamaran, mountain horseback ride only if you don't mind wearing a helmet that maybe thousands of others have worn (I wore my baseball hat underneath) and riding a horse that could use a week or two at the buffet, would have liked to have taken the glass bottom boat ride but got up too late (too many chocolate martinis), snorkeling was fun too (may want to bring your own mask. Still have great memories of this trip, go go go!
P.S. Do not really recommend the Margaritaville Trip, maybe just for the youngsters, drinks suck, way over priced and a definate Gang presence in town.
P.P.S. Great beds, quiet rooms, but no mini fridge when we went in 2007.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios