I have been everywhere and seen alot and due to Couples Ocho Rios I will not see anything but Jamaica from now on. We were married at COR 3-5-05 and had a blast. It is the best place to go for an all inclusive resort. I wasn't sure what to expect but it went beyond all of my expectations.
THE STAFF:: What beautiful people. In the morning I loved hearing the bellhops and the maids singing. Such beautiful accents, I miss it to say the least. They maid our wedding/moon so stress free. The cooks were always smiling and enjoyed having conversations with the guests. Most places I have been the staff were rude and wishing they were someplace else other than waiting on you. The bartenders laid on the liquor thick. If you are wanting to drink on your vacation then BEWARE COR does not water down the drinks!!! They take care of you in every aspect
THE FOOD: I am a very picky eater. I was scared of what cuisine they would have. My mother-in-law went to Montego Bay and warned my husband and I that the food was horrible so we packed snacks. DIDN'T NEED SNACKS AT COR They have Le Gourmet a 4 Star French Cuisine Restaurant, Bayside an Itallian restaurant, the Callabash was a buffet style restaurant that had so much to choose from you could eat yourself sick! The grill is open 24 hours a day. The grill has hamburgers, nachos, and Jerk Chicken *very yummie*
THE ACTIVITIES: You will not get bored here. You can go horseback riding, take the trip to Dunns Falls, play tennis, play golf, snorkeling, scuba diving *they certify you at the hotel* Catamaran Cruise, Bingo, Arts and Craft lessons, Any water sports you can think of, and our favorite Tower Island. Tower Island is off from the resort. It is an all natural island. I loved that it was an island that you had to go to. I do not like the thought of an all natural beach due to gawkers :) Here it is a Couples only friendly environment where you feel totally comfortable.
THE ROOMS: Were beautiful. We had a gardenview room with a balcony. Our room was equipped with a Kingsized bed, huge walk in closet, TV, Radio, Desk, Blowdryer, and the most amazing milk soap I have ever used :) The room service was awesome and the maids did an excellent job cleaning every day.
Overall review 4 stars. If you are not happy with this resort then you have problems! Which in Jamaica there are "No Problems and No Worries" :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios