We stayed at Couples Tower Isle July 22, 2009 for 5 days. It was our first stay at a Couples resort, and it was pure heaven from beginning to end! The staff is all great and welcoming. The resort is beautiful. The food was high quality. I loved all the Jamaican cuisine choices every day. The smoothie bar was great! We honestly have almost no complaints! The only thing we had trouble with was the showers in the room. They are zero edge showers and the water would flood a major portion of the bathroom floor. We finally started using our beach towel and rolling it up against the edge to hold in the water. It works fine. We know that management has heard plenty about this problem and is supposedly getting ready for a fix. Our room was very nice, clean and modern, with a flat screen TV, very comfortable bed and a super ocean view.
The scuba diving team was really friendly. Colin and Lloyd were lots of fun! The diving is decent here, with some nice coral reefs and an intentionally wrecked ship.
We went on the included excursions like horseback riding, Dunn’s River falls and the catamaran cruise and we think they’re all worth doing.
We had a couples massage at the spa and it was so relaxing. The spa is open to everyone, whether you purchase any spa services. They have a steam room and separate men/women’s Jacuzzis, showers and a plunge pool. There is a juice bar and relaxing chaises. We wished we had discovered it sooner.
Couples Tower Isle has a beautiful beach with plenty of shade from the large trees. We loved visiting the island too. You must be willing to go au natural! The entertainment was good; however, we’re not really late-night party people, so we didn’t see it all.
We will absolutely be back to Couples Tower Isle. We’ve stayed at several other properties in Jamaica and this was our favorite! We also stayed at Couples Sans Souci for 3 nights during this same trip, if you want to see that review also!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playground to Hollywood celebrities in the 1950s, glamorous Couples Tower Isle exudes a chic sophistication perfectly balanced by a relaxed Caribbean sensuality. Perched on the lush terrain of Ocho Rios, Jamaica—the resort seduces with breathtaking sea views, a wide sandy beach and century-old palm trees. Discover the joys of snorkeling among the reefs, windsurfing on the waves, or sailing into the sunset on a catamaran, rum punch in hand. Intricate blue tile work and jade chaise lounges offset the striking white retro architecture. Luxurious rooms boast private ocean-breeze balconies. Whether being pampered in the Zen-inspired spa—recognized as "Best in the Caribbean" by Travel+Leisure—sipping cocktails at the piano bar or indulging in an exquisite meal alfresco, Couples Tower Isle creates countless intimate moments that inspire you to return again and again. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Couples Tower Isle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Couples Tower Isle Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Ocho Rios
- Couples Ocho Rios
- Couples Hotel Isle
- Couples Ochos Rios
- Ochos Rios
- Couples Tower Isle Jamaica/Ocho Rios